Quantcast

2018. LG TVs by the date of release and initial prices?

chupo_cro

Question

As I was researching LG 55SK8500PLA I saw the prices a few months ago were at about €2000 and they are at about €1000 at the moment so I tried to find out the initial prices at the date of release but I couldn't find even the date of release :-/

Is there any database with dates of release and initial prices of 2018. LG TVs?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Vincent Valot
      Hello,
      We are a company developing streaming apps for our customers. As-to enhance developer / tester / any other teams experience into LG universe, and be able to quickly test any environments we have (dev / staging / production), we'd like to be able to install apps that aren't removed after Developer Mode expires, or aren't visible/listed to the public store.
      We looked upon the idea to extend Developer Mode session with a Crontab with specific accounts for each TV, but some TVs are stopping the Developer Mode when being powered down, so it doesn't seem the most industrialised idea.
      Let me know what we can do to answer that issue !
      Thanks !
    • By Gecko64
      Hello, the wifi of my smart TV is broken since the last update.
      The remote control from my phone too when i use an opérational ethernet connection.

Tried : 
      Full setting reset
      Reboot
      Power reset

Observed :
      After the power reset and unplugged during at least 10 min, the WiFi networks was at new listed but impossible to connect, it says WiFi network not found.
      After a new power off, the searching of wifi networks didn't end without result.
      The remote control also lag a lot each 10 seconds and during 3 or 4 seconds.

TV Informations :
      Model : 49SJ800V-ZB
      Devide Name : [LG] webOS TV SJ800V
      Serial Number : 711MAVDM8903
      webOS TV Version : 3.9.0-62709 (dreadlocks2-dudhwa)
      MAC  Wired : 38:8C:50:F3:2B:5D
      MAC Wireless : 7C:1C:4E:A0:E8:C7 
      ESN : LGTV20171=11002626448
      VSN : 5DBF066A
      Widevine : LGTV17CLGE005126094

Question :
      Is there a way to downgrade by putting the firmware on a USB Key with a FAT 32 filesystem on to be sure it could be read by the TV ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

• By infiniter
      LG support is crap. No response at all or pre-made response textes only after weeks. Support is important, because we actually pay for it by buying the products. Since the TV is depending on software you provide and if this software has bugs, they must be removed, because this is part of warranty.
      I posted a bug thread over at the developer forum, but no one reacted. Actually, I expected something like that an LG official reads it, puts it on a bug tracking list and comments "we are on it". That's how other companies do it.
      So, where can we find a place to post our bugs so that they find their way to the developers?  
    • By Phil Seddon
      SkyQ won't let me turn on 10 bit UHD even though it is supported by my LG OLED55C14 tv