• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Photo Credit:  on
      One of the topics today’s consumers are most interested in is how we can be kinder to our planet while still living our daily lives. This expectation also carries over to companies and organizations as ultimately we are all in this together. As part of LG’s Life’s Good Campaign, LG is collaborating with British influencer Immy Lucas, creator of the YouTube channel and environmental movement, , to create a video showcasing a more sustainable way of living.

As an environmental influencer and creator, Immy creates content around sustainability, eating seasonally and zero waste living. She wanted to marry the two ideas by choosing locally grown food that’s in season, rather than “vegan” foods that had been shipped around the world. She tries to share accessible and easy ways to live sustainably.

An extension of the , the jointly produced Life’s Good: Environment video highlights how small changes can make a big difference in the environment. The four-minute video weaves together footage from the with compelling new content that encourages everyone to play their part in protecting this planet.

This new video consists of four chapters: Life’s Connected, Life’s Delicious, Life’s Regenerative and Life’s Good When We Learn and Teach Others. The message is for people to come together as a global community and take small steps to adopt a lower impact lifestyle for a more sustainable future, at the same time emphasizing the importance of protecting the world’s ecosystems.

“If we want future generations to inherit a healthy planet, one that’s capable of sustaining and nurturing them, it is essential that all of us make some changes in our lives today,” said Immy. “Through small adjustments in how we live, we can help ensure life’s good for our children, and for their children too.”

Starting today, the trailer for Life’s Good: Environment will be viewable on LG’s digital billboards in New York City’s Times Square and London’s Piccadilly Circus. The entire video is also available on LG’s global channel and  account where additional information on LG’s 2021 Life’s Good campaign can also be found.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By stewpot47
      My 55 old smart TV has started with a problem, 
      It displays a message.
      THIS APP WILL RESTART TO FREE MEMORY, THEN RESTARTS THEN SAME MESSAGE IN A LOOP.
      HELP

• By Balaji0084
      Hi, I bought LG Smart TV in Thailand, I used this in India. I could able to see only following 3 apps in the premium apps. I changed the country to India in the settings, but still the Indian apps not showing either in Premium or Smart World.
      I also tried to change the Area code in service menu, but it’s fixed cannot change anymore. Only I can able to change is Country code, currently it is 19.
      Model: 32LS5700
      Following details shown in Service Menu,
      Country Group Code :  19
      Country Group : AJ
      Area option : 3841
      Wifi-Frequency : 1
      Lang Gr. : W-EU
      I II Save : On
      HDEV : On
      Mono: On
      Isolator : 0

I cannot able to change the Area option code, but only can able to change Country Group code, that one not sure what is the country code for India.
      Anyone kindly please help to advise on this.

• By Travelling Observer
      6 months ago the LG apps menu started to pop up whenever I switched the TV on. I used the remote to switch the menu off. Now it starts doing this in the middle of viewing time. I always unplug the TV mains while not using it. I also regularly swith off the router and wifi. What is the problem?
    • By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.