Quantcast

DAZN app for LG Smart TV.

Robert Goodwin

Question

0 answers to this question

Es asi de cierto 
DAZN, dice que a partir del 2015 se puede ver esta app, otra cosa es que se vea en LG
La mia es del 2016 y no puedo, no es compatible.
Pero las tv con Android si se puede descargar la app
Por lo tanto no vale para nada y mas.
No tiene toma de auriculares, lo dicho una basura.
Gracias
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      An exciting transformation is taking place in the world of sports entertainment, revolutionizing how enthusiasts engage with live games and events to foster stronger connections with their favorite athletes and teams.
      link hidden, please login to view1 from LG Ad Solutions, a global leader in connected TV (CTV) and cross-screen advertising, offer compelling insights into the growing trend of consuming sports content through streaming services. Over 70 percent of respondents across the US, UK and Canada regularly stream live sports and a considerable portion expressed intentions to stream upcoming major sports games. With increasingly convenient options available, evidence proves that sports streaming is gaining rapid momentum.
      Amidst the surge in sports consumption via streaming, LG Smart TVs offer a comprehensive and compelling array of options catered to the preferences of every sports fan. Available on both paid and free ad-supported streaming services, LG Smart TV users can enjoy a variety of sports content on the big screen for an immersive and dynamic viewing experience that brings the excitement of the game right into the living room. In anticipation of the buzz surrounding major sports events later this year, LG Smart TVs promise to heighten these games and tournaments, bringing people together for a sensational sports entertainment experience.

Notably, users can access LG Channels, the company’s exclusive, free streaming service, which boasts an extensive range of sports channels, presenting coverage of popular games and events across multiple countries. For example, popular content from the National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA), Matthew Berry’s Fantasy Life and the National Football League (NFL) have captured the attention of sports lovers from the US. Similarly, in Europe, viewers have engaged with a multitude of channels showcasing regional or local leagues, such as FIFA+, DAZN RISE, Tennis Channel, EdgeSports, MTRSPT1 and SportsGrid, providing a diverse range of content for enthusiasts of any sport.

Tailored for passionate sports fans, LG Smart TVs are loaded with versatile features including Sports Portal2 and Sports Alert.3 Easy access through the Sports Quick Card on the Home Screen ensures users can stay up to date with key game highlight and real-time score, missing none of the action and excitement.
      Sport Portal Snapshot. Sports streaming services available in select regions, subscription to Prime or
      Prime Video required
      What’s new, LG introduces Sports Portal, an intuitive and convenient interface that delivers a comprehensive selection of sports information and content. The Sports Portal is a hub for sports channels, live content, match schedules, scores and more. Moreover, convenient features like keyword web searches and curated lists of major sports leagues and sports apps grant access to all the resources needed to customize the entertainment experience.
      Sports viewing on LG Smart TVs is further enhanced with the personalized support of Sports Alert. By registering their favorite players or teams, users can receive the latest updates with notifications showing real-time scoring alerts and final match results, all available even while enjoying other content. The feature also conveniently presents information about their teams’ upcoming matches and key sports league details.

Another versatile feature, Room to Room Share4 utilizes a Wi-Fi connection to seamlessly mirror the content from one LG Smart TV to another5 in a different room within a house, providing an uninterrupted viewing experience, so viewers never miss a moment of the game, even as they move between rooms.
      Dive into the dynamic world of sports entertainment with future updates on LG’s latest innovations by visiting the .
      1 LG Ad Solutions “Stadium to Screen. Streaming live sports in 2024.” 
      2 Available on LG 2024 OLED TVs, QNED TVs, NanoCell TVs and UHD TVs. 
      3 Available on LG Smart TVs running webOS 6.0 and above. Sports and sports leagues supported may differ by country. Functionality and EPG limitations vary by country.
      4 Syncing is only available between TVs connected to the same Wi-Fi access point. Support for Room-to-Room Sharing may vary by country.
      5 Sending and receiving capabilities may differ depending on the TV model.
      – Main TV / Content Sender: LG OLED TVs, including Z2, Z3, Z4, M4, G2, G3, G4, C2, CS, C3, C4, and QNED TVs, including QNED99Q, QNED95Q, QNED 99T
      – Sub TV / Content Receiver: Every LG Smart TV released in 2022 and later 
      # # #

• By Bens
      Bonjour
      J'ai un problème avec le bouton activer/ désactiver le WiFi. Je mets bien le curseur de la télécommande dessus, je clique avec la roulette de la télécommande mais il ne se passe rien.
      Quelqu'un pour m' aider? 
      Merci
    • By Annie Yazbeck
      I can't find the Spotify app on the LG Content Store. When I search it, there is no result. Anyone can help me to get Spotify on LG Smart TV? I tried to use DRmare Software to download Spotify songs to USB flash drive and play them on my LG Smart TV offline for free. But I prefer to use it via the Spotify app directly.
    • By News Reporter
      Coming to Earlier LG Smart TV Models, webOS Re:New Program Gives More Users
      Access to the Elevated Home Entertainment Experience Most Recent Platform Provides

SEOUL, Jan. 4, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) announced that it is offering the latest upgrade* of the webOS smart TV platform to owners of older LG Smart TVs, effectively evolving their smart TV into the ultimate home entertainment hub.
      In early 2024, the webOS Re:New program will bring the latest webOS upgrade to every model in LG’s 2022 OLED TV lineup, LG OLED Flex, LG OLED Objet Collection Posé as well as LG’s 2022 QNED Mini LED 8K (QNED99/95 series), promising users the joy of a new TV experience for the next five years. This upgrade will be extended to more LG TVs worldwide in the future to add more entertainment and versatility to the TV experience across the world.
      With the latest version of webOS, LG Smart TV owners can enjoy an even more personalized TV experience with a Home Screen that greets users with recommendations according to their tastes. The user interface is highly customizable, which means viewers can personalize the selection of content and services and access them with even greater ease. And to make the process even more seamless, the Quick Card UI intuitively sorts diverse content and services into categories like music, games and sports within a user-centric interface that resembles mobile user interface design.
      What’s more, courtesy of advanced security technology and an optimized operating system, users are protected with a high level of stability, security and seamlessness throughout the entire viewing experience.
      With more LG Smart TVs adopting the latest webOS upgrade, content providers and service developers will have more opportunities to spread new content, services and features to a wider audience.
      LG has shared its bold vision to become a media and entertainment platform, a business transformation that will enrich customers’ lives by delivering valuable services and a unique collection of curated content across its wide-ranging products. Powering more than 200 million LG Smart TVs worldwide, webOS will continue to evolve through significant upgrades to constantly revolutionize the customer experience. LG is poised to invest heavily in its webOS business to secure a vast library of content and services so that it can cater to the diverse lifestyles and preferences of consumers, strengthening its competitive edge in content selection and convenience.
      “Demonstrated by the constant improvement to the webOS platform’s UX and UI, LG is firmly dedicated to elevating convenience and security, ensuring that users benefit from a hassle-free and secure experience when using our products,” said Baik Seon-pill, leader of the LG Home Entertainment Company’s Product Planning Division. “We strive to provide life-enriching experiences for our customers by delivering a wide range of content and services on our TVs.”
      The LG Home Entertainment Company’s latest innovations will be on show at CES 2024 from January 9-12 at the LG booth (#16008, Las Vegas Convention Center). To keep up with all of LG’s exciting announcements at CES, visit
      link hidden, please login to view and . # # #
      * Pop-up notifications offering a full upgrade without the need to select specific UX, UI or features are only sent to customers who have agreed to receive them. Please note that this upgrade does not cover the TV’s hardware performance, features or durability.

• By williemyers
      hi all,
      for a couple of years now, I've enjoyed AirPlay between my mid-2012 MacBook Pro and my LG Smart TV. But last week, I had to do a Migriation Asst./Time Machine re-install of the system drive on my MacBook Pro/Mojave. Result is that I can no longer get a connection with my LG TV. Two things:
      When attempting to AirPlay connect, I now get a Mac window asking for a PIN code. Then , the LG goes black and gives me a 4-digit AirPlay code, I enter it in to the Mac, but it reports, "could not connect to LG TV" etc. 2. I've put an AirPlay icon in the menu bar, but when I click on it, I see a greyed-out "AirPlay:" that constantly switches back and forth between "AirPlay: Looking for TV..." and "AirPlay: Off"
      All help/thoughts appreciated!