Quantcast

New Quick Menu (2.0)

Andrea Tedesco

Question

Dear All,

I saw on new WebOS 3.5/4.0 is available this feature New Quick Menu (2.0)

On official LG website.com you can see how is possibile to do like provides editable welcome message, date/time and other frequently used menus in the form of bar, etc..

The question is, do you know the specs of resolution, format, dimension related to the supported contentents (logo/image) in the New Quick Menu (2.0)?

Thank you 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cedric
      Hello,
      Since my TV updated to the last WebOS firmware 05.20.08, quick access key (Long Press 1 for HDMI1, Long press 2 for HDMI2) are reset each time i shutdown the TV, and i have to set them after each reboot...
      I tried to restore the factory default settings on the TV to see if there is any change, but sadly this didn't fixed my problem.
      Any idea please ?
    • By pattox
      It is easy to add a new item to the quick settings side menu on an lg c2, as long as the item you want is shown on the list presented when you choose  the + add item.  If you want to add a "shortcut" to an item that is not on the list then how can that be done.  Is it possible to edit the list presented?
      Specifically I want to add a shortcut to "subtitles on" which is buried deep in accessibility settings,  there nothing on the list of options presented to allow this.
    • By petersteinmeijer
      Hello
      I keep getting this bar ( see below ) about twice a week. It doesn't require me to do something as far as I can tell. When I close it it disappears only to pop-up again two days later.
      Am I supposed to do something ? If not how do I get rid of it ? It is very annoying.
      My tv isn't the latest model. LG webOS TV UM 7100PLB

• By eks1910
      I'm trying to figure out how tp add and remove content/devices from the "Quick Card" section of the "Home" screen on my UR9000 smart TV.
      The attached photo shows what it looks like, and I would like to remove "Sports", "Home Office", "Game", and "Music" and replace them with inputs devices that I can quickly access, like "HDMI FireTV", HDMI DVD-Blu-Ray", and "Antenna" 
      Does anyone know how to edit this so I can add all those so they all show up on my "Home" screen?

• By Vincio
      LGE6 TV settings menu won’t open. Any settings just say loading when you click on them. I.e. picture mode, aspect ratio, and all settings

this TV has done this before but it somehow fixed itself after a month. I’m wondering if anybody knows how to correct this problem with the settings menus stuck on loading.