Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Kalsmugglarn

Firmware 04.05.60

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Install the correct firmware on my TV

Hi guys First of all, I want to warn you that perhaps they read a lousy English, this is what came out of the Google XD translator, I do not speak English, but I hope they can understand me and give me their help. I have a LG 42LB6500-UM TV that apparently has a problem with the Firmware, since I bought it I had automatic updates configured, so it was updated several times until arriving at the mysterious Firmware 05.00.15. Why mysterious? Because according to the support page of LG this software is not in the compatible history with the model of my TV. Here the problem began.
      Since then I can not update the Firmware in any way, online it marks me an error "error in the decryption of the data ...", and when I try it for usb simply nothing happens. I'm stuck in version 05.00.15, but that's not the biggest problem. From that moment I can not access the content that HDCP requires, that is, netflix, cinepolis Klic, Prime Video, etc. Yes, it allows me to play YouTube. If I turn on the HDCP in the configuration of my PS4, the screen turns blue. An error in HDCP appears in the InStart menu. Can you think of an idea to solve this problem? Is it possible to delete the firmware and install a new one in a different way to the traditional one (online and usb)? I am 3 years old with this problem, and the LG technical support staff has only told me that I should change the Mainboard, that is very expensive, and the Mainboard of my TV is in excellent condition, it is a software problem. LG 42LB6500
      Firmware: 05.00.15
      Serial number: 406RMEN7R340
      WebOs TV version: 1.4.0-2507 (afro-ashley) regards

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• WebOS TV Firmware version

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• How To Downgrade webOS TV Firmware Tutorial

LGDTVUPDATER  

1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ MEGA | MediaFire ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
      2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
      3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
      4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your local IP address
      5. Save and exit
      6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
      7. Run¬†startDNS.bat¬†and don¬īt close it
      8. Run¬†startHTTP.bat¬†and don¬īt close it
      9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
      10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
      11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
      12. Restart TV

13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
      14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
      15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
      16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions

For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings

Voila! 

NSU EMU BY SMX

If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
      Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found here.  

• How to Update Firmware on LG Smart TVs with webOS (2016 -2017) | LG USA

When you update your LG TV firmware, you’re making the most of your Smart TV and ensuring that you have all the latest features available. Just like software on your computer, it needs to be updated from time to time for peak performance. So, how do you update your firmware for your LG Smart TV with webOS 3.0? This guide will walk you through it and have you finished in no time. After you’re done watching the video, grab your remote, push the Settings button and begin. You can watch the progress on the screen and the TV will reboot itself after it’s done. You can even choose to automatically update your firmware in the future without having to go through the process each time.

• Question: 49SJ800V Firmware Update Problem

I updated my 49SJ800V TV's firmware from 04.70.95 to 05.80.15 and my smart remote controller not working properly. I can't use cursor and back button also i have connection problem with LAN and WLAN. I use my tv with cable connection but every 15 minutes LAN disconnecting and try to connect again. I resetted my tv to factory settings but  result is same.  I can't  use my tv now normally. how can i downgrade my tv's to last working firmware. I couldn' t find old firmware.  Could you help me to downgrade my tv' s FW ?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions