Quantcast

India App not available

Saurabh YADAV (Sau1212)
Go to solution Solved by George Hofmeister,

Question

Indian App like Sonyliv ,Hotstar,Voot &  Many More App not available for indian customer in lg content store Why? WebOS is not good for india but other brand Samsang,Sony,Panasonic Mitv Content sotre available more & more  india app for indian customer so  other brand is better than lg webos tv i want replce my lg smart tv to other brand how  plz tell me 

• Sad 1

15 answers to this question

• Solution

The LG webOS browser is unrelated to Google Chrome browser.

Apps for the webOS platform are not (generally speaking) created by LG but by the content provider themselves, in much the same way that Apple and Google do not create all the apps for their respective platforms.  If a website is not working in the webOS browser again this is something the content provider needs to look in to.

No need for lg smart tv Android because this is 3rd party os and as well as you know that 3rd party web OS always need to update and you not one the world using android os all company using android os in mobile so it's better for mobile not for tv because you can handle mobile but you can't handle tv.

On 6/11/2018 at 5:28 PM, Saurabh YADAV (Sau1212) said:

Indian App like Sonyliv ,Hotstar,Voot &  Many More App not available for indian customer in lg content store Why? WebOS is not good for india but other brand Samsang,Sony,Panasonic Mitv Content sotre available more & more  india app for indian customer so  other brand is better than lg webos tv i want replce my lg smart tv to other brand how  plz tell me 

I am all so dospointed .  No Indian channels. Plz tell me reaply me

• Sad 1

On 7/6/2018 at 4:05 PM, KRISHNA0123 said:

No need for lg smart tv Android because this is 3rd party os and as well as you know that 3rd party web OS always need to update and you not one the world using android os all company using android os in mobile so it's better for mobile not for tv because you can handle mobile but you can't handle tv.

Sony And other local band use android os in smarts  tv sets but Samsung use tizen Os do you know tizen is more better then Lg webos many & more Indian app avilable in Samsung Smart tv Store So Samsung Tv look Smart But Webos tv no Indian App in store dis tv is wasting money for Indian customers lg smart tv is name only smart but working very old pc 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Saurabh YADAV (Sau1212) said:

Sony And other local band use android os in smarts  tv sets but Samsung use tizen Os do you know tizen is more better then Lg webos many & more Indian app avilable in Samsung Smart tv Store So Samsung Tv look Smart But Webos tv no Indian App in store dis tv is wasting money for Indian customers lg smart tv is name only smart but working very old pc 

The abundance of apps for another platform; be it Android or Tizen does not mean that webOS is a bad operating system.  Yes it would be nice is LG was more visible in its workings with content providers to get us the users more of the content we want on our chosen platform.

It is down to the individual to check that there are the apps they require are available before purchasing a specific brand, there is no point whining about it after the event. 

Use the official LG Feedback Form listed here on the forum to let them know you would like to see a particular app developed, but most importantly contact the content provider as they are ultimately the ones who are responsible for producing it.  Go on social media and ask the content providers why they are not producing apps for the webOS platform, be proactive.

22 hours ago, George Hofmeister said:

The abundance of apps for another platform; be it Android or Tizen does not mean that webOS is a bad operating system.  Yes it would be nice is LG was more visible in its workings with content providers to get us the users more of the content we want on our chosen platform.

It is down to the individual to check that there are the apps they require are available before purchasing a specific brand, there is no point whining about it after the event. 

Use the official LG Feedback Form listed here on the forum to let them know you would like to see a particular app developed, but most importantly contact the content provider as they are ultimately the ones who are responsible for producing it.  Go on social media and ask the content providers why they are not producing apps for the webOS platform, be proactive.

Hi George 

my self krishna from india. lg webos better than another os like android or tizen  because both are os not secured but saurabh don't know. android not make sony, micromax, llyod android os  is google os. and not safe if he using android phone he know very well.that he open or download any app from playstore or web page auto mode create a junk file in your file manager and this is not a file this a virus. so this is not safe for your tv.    

• Like 1

Replace my lg smart tv to samsung smart tv dis tv is more better then lg smart tv i am very happy gudbye lg 

On 7/6/2018 at 4:05 PM, KRISHNA0123 said: