Quantcast
Jump to content


  • 0

India App not available


Saurabh YADAV (Sau1212)
Go to solution Solved by George Hofmeister,

Question

Indian App like Sonyliv ,Hotstar,Voot &  Many More App not available for indian customer in lg content store Why? WebOS is not good for india but other brand Samsang,Sony,Panasonic Mitv Content sotre available more & more  india app for indian customer so  other brand is better than lg webos tv i want replce my lg smart tv to other brand how  plz tell me 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Solution

The LG webOS browser is unrelated to Google Chrome browser.

Apps for the webOS platform are not (generally speaking) created by LG but by the content provider themselves, in much the same way that Apple and Google do not create all the apps for their respective platforms.  If a website is not working in the webOS browser again this is something the content provider needs to look in to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • 0

No need for lg smart tv Android because this is 3rd party os and as well as you know that 3rd party web OS always need to update and you not one the world using android os all company using android os in mobile so it's better for mobile not for tv because you can handle mobile but you can't handle tv.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 6/11/2018 at 5:28 PM, Saurabh YADAV (Sau1212) said:

Indian App like Sonyliv ,Hotstar,Voot &  Many More App not available for indian customer in lg content store Why? WebOS is not good for india but other brand Samsang,Sony,Panasonic Mitv Content sotre available more & more  india app for indian customer so  other brand is better than lg webos tv i want replce my lg smart tv to other brand how  plz tell me 

I am all so dospointed .  No Indian channels. Plz tell me reaply me

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 7/6/2018 at 4:05 PM, KRISHNA0123 said:

No need for lg smart tv Android because this is 3rd party os and as well as you know that 3rd party web OS always need to update and you not one the world using android os all company using android os in mobile so it's better for mobile not for tv because you can handle mobile but you can't handle tv.

Sony And other local band use android os in smarts  tv sets but Samsung use tizen Os do you know tizen is more better then Lg webos many & more Indian app avilable in Samsung Smart tv Store So Samsung Tv look Smart But Webos tv no Indian App in store dis tv is wasting money for Indian customers lg smart tv is name only smart but working very old pc 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
43 minutes ago, Saurabh YADAV (Sau1212) said:

Sony And other local band use android os in smarts  tv sets but Samsung use tizen Os do you know tizen is more better then Lg webos many & more Indian app avilable in Samsung Smart tv Store So Samsung Tv look Smart But Webos tv no Indian App in store dis tv is wasting money for Indian customers lg smart tv is name only smart but working very old pc 

The abundance of apps for another platform; be it Android or Tizen does not mean that webOS is a bad operating system.  Yes it would be nice is LG was more visible in its workings with content providers to get us the users more of the content we want on our chosen platform.

It is down to the individual to check that there are the apps they require are available before purchasing a specific brand, there is no point whining about it after the event. 

Use the official LG Feedback Form listed here on the forum to let them know you would like to see a particular app developed, but most importantly contact the content provider as they are ultimately the ones who are responsible for producing it.  Go on social media and ask the content providers why they are not producing apps for the webOS platform, be proactive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
22 hours ago, George Hofmeister said:

The abundance of apps for another platform; be it Android or Tizen does not mean that webOS is a bad operating system.  Yes it would be nice is LG was more visible in its workings with content providers to get us the users more of the content we want on our chosen platform.

It is down to the individual to check that there are the apps they require are available before purchasing a specific brand, there is no point whining about it after the event. 

Use the official LG Feedback Form listed here on the forum to let them know you would like to see a particular app developed, but most importantly contact the content provider as they are ultimately the ones who are responsible for producing it.  Go on social media and ask the content providers why they are not producing apps for the webOS platform, be proactive.

Hi George 

my self krishna from india. lg webos better than another os like android or tizen  because both are os not secured but saurabh don't know. android not make sony, micromax, llyod android os  is google os. and not safe if he using android phone he know very well.that he open or download any app from playstore or web page auto mode create a junk file in your file manager and this is not a file this a virus. so this is not safe for your tv.    

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Replace my lg smart tv to samsung smart tv dis tv is more better then lg smart tv i am very happy gudbye lg 

On 7/6/2018 at 4:05 PM, KRISHNA0123 said:

No need for lg smart tv Android because this is 3rd party os and as well as you know that 3rd party web OS always need to update and you not one the world using android os all company using android os in mobile so it's better for mobile not for tv because you can handle mobile but you can't handle tv.

Sony And other local band use android os in smarts  tv sets but Samsung use tizen Os do you know tizen is more better then Lg webos many & more Indian app avilable in Samsung Smart tv Store So Samsung Tv look Smart But Webos tv no Indian App in store dis tv is wasting money for Indian customers lg smart tv is name only smart but working very old pc 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Topics

    • By kerry gerakiteys
      I have a 2014 LG Web os smart TV    ( 65UC970T ) and I don't have any access to apps.  There used to be a selection of apps and now there's none. How do I access them?
    • By Arun A
      Hotstar, Sun NXT, Zee5 apps not found on content store.  My model number is 43LF6300 and firmware version is 4.06.40.
    • By Miroslav Tuhársky
      Hello, I have LG OLED CX and recently the Youtube app has incorrect geographic data- CH. I am from Slovakia, the TV has never been to Switzerland. Nor physically, nor virtually (VPN). I am getting CH ads, which I dont mind so much, but I am afraid of possible in app geo restrictions.
      I already tried everything, even resetting the TV to default.  No other TV app is affected.
      Anybody please advise.

    • By News Reporter
      From heart rate monitors in smartwatches to accelerometers and gyroscopes for measuring an athlete’s movement or swing, technology takes sports to a whole new level of precision. In the world of esports, advanced tech isn’t just something that’s good to have, it’s a necessity. And in this world, LG UltraGear hardware has developed a reputation as the best gear for victory.

      According to , the gaming PC and monitor market expanded rapidly in 2020, reaching 55 million units sold for a year-on-year increase of 26.8 percent. And with more people than ever working and playing from home, demand for better PC hardware experienced huge growth with sales of LG’s gaming monitors more than tripling between 2019 and 2020.
      Let’s take a look at what sets LG UltraGear gaming monitors apart from the rest.

      Compared to other panel technologies such as Twisted Nematic (TN) or Vertical Alignment (VA), LG’s In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel provides a wider viewing angle with minimal color distortion as well as a wide color gamut with excellent contrast. LG was the to introduce an IPS monitor with one millisecond Gray-to-Gray (GTG) response time, a significant advantage over the 20-30 milliseconds of regular monitors. One millisecond means fewer distracting visual effects such as ghosting for a smoother, faster gaming experience. And with a refresh rate of up to 144Hz, ultra-high screen resolution and exceptionally lifelike picture quality, it’s easy to see why LG UltraGear has become an esport favorite.

      Currently there are in the UltraGear monitor lineup including a new 32-inch (model 32GP850) featuring the advanced Nano IPS display technology. Later this year, LG will debut the industry’s first 34-inch monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC® ULTIMATE built-in for the highest level of compatibility with NVIDIA graphics cards.

      LG makes a great effort to understand what gaming fans really want. One way is through the UltraGear Advisory Board, an online community of approximately 200 gamers from around the world managed by LG. Members of the board have a voice in developing new products, advising on both technical as well as design aspects.

      And LG UltraGear gaming monitors are not only the ideal choice for a home gaming setup, it’s a brand in high demand by professionals who game for a living. LG is currently with Gen.G Esports, one of the top esports organizations, to support their League of Legends Champions Korea (LCK) team. Using LG UltraGear monitors, the team is already .

      Built for a better gaming experience to deliver an edge over the competition, LG’s UltraGear gaming monitors have been the preferred gear for many gamers since its launch in 2018. So whether you’re a pro gamer or just a casual player, LG UltraGear can provide the right gear for the job to make the difference between victory and defeat.
      # # #

      link hidden, please login to view
    • By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a Dolby Vision file encoded in MKV container format, the image is green/purple in colour. A quick googling says, this occurs due the default media player in WebOS not able to decode Dolby Vision MKV container files properly.
      When will this be fixed?
      Regards,
      Anish


×
×
  • Create New...