Quantcast

Is it possible to install apk to LG SMART TV(Webos 3.5)?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      While flying cars are still quite far away from being a real thing, some of the ideas we used to have about life of the future have turned into a reality. Smart living powered by Internet of Things (IoT) devices is a perfect example. Through its industry-leading IoT technologies, LG is more committed than ever to providing consumers with an all-around better quality of life by enabling connected smart homes powered by ThinQ.
      To give travelers a taste of this smart living far away from home, LG Taiwan partnered with two accommodation providers in the city of Yilan, located on the nation’s northeastern coast, to offer a much-needed escape from the hustle and bustle of urban life.

As part of this two-year partnership, LG Taiwan teamed up with
      link hidden, please login to view for the launch of the “LG ThinQ One-Bedroom Pool Villa” – a luxurious villa featuring modern, white décor and plenty of natural light. This elegant space also features minimalist wooden furniture and access to a private pool, Zen garden and hot spring so guests can rejuvenate their minds and bodies, freeing themselves from all outside distractions.
      For the most advanced and unique smart home experience, the villa’s guest rooms are packed with popular LG smart home appliances, smart TVs and AV products so that they can try everything and experience how easy it is to control them all on the ThinQ app.

During their stay, guests can activate, schedule and view the status of the home’s appliances anytime through the smartphone provided in their room, and utilize LG OLED TV’s Home Dashboard or smart speakers to control them remotely, ensuring people of all abilities can experience the smart life powered by LG.

On entering the picturesque villa, travelers can place their outerwear in LG Styler to eliminate the germs they collected on their travels. For guests who just enjoyed a quick swim, LG dryer can gently dry their clothes to eliminate damp odors without damaging the most delicate of fabrics. Moreover, guests can enjoy high-quality multimedia entertainment with LG Ultra HD 4K OLED Smart TV, which can also be used to monitor and control the smart appliances, such as turning on LG PuriCare AeroTower or PuriCare dehumidifier to create the most comfortable indoor space even during rainy, humid days.

To follow up its first collaboration with the in 2021, which brought to life the “HA House Autumn,” LG Taiwan created a second ThinQ home this year called the “HA House Summer”, which is even more smart and comprehensive than the first, setting a new benchmark for the era of smart travel accommodations.

“HA House Summer” is a 5-story home converted from the personal residence of DEZU Group’s founder. Featuring a simple yet modern white exterior design, the building itself utilizes large floor-to-ceiling windows to create a living space that harmonizes with surrounding nature.

This sprawling house is filled with LG’s full range of Wi-Fi-enabled smart home appliances, including LG DUALCOOL air conditioner, LG PuriCare 360° Air Purifier, LG PuriCare AeroTower and LG QuadWash dishwasher. Guests can turn on each floor’s air conditioner via the ThinQ app before entering to enjoy a cool temperature and fresh air as soon as they step inside.

The wireless, portable XBOOM 360 Bluetooth speaker provides immersive surround sound while LG StanbyME, a 27-inch wireless touchscreen monitor with movable stand, lets guests enjoy audio and video entertainment on the outdoor turf, at the pool, in the basement’s gaming room and everywhere in between.

What’s more, the second floor is furnished with home furniture appliances from the LG Objet Collection, including LG WashTower, LG Styler and LG CordZeroThinQ A9 Kompressor+ vacuum cleaner, while the popular InstaView Door-in-Door refrigerator is installed in the first-floor kitchen. The LG Objet Collection’s natural color palette evokes comfort and familiarity through its light pastel colors and elegant earth tones which harmonize with nature.

Continuing its collaborations with global travel and accommodation providers, LG will ensure the smart life is no longer limited to the home and the most instantaneous smart services will be harnessed to create a minimalist lifestyle with infinite possibilities during travels.

Contributed by LG Taiwan
      # # #

• By dennis101
      Just purchased this and the set up is driving me nuts. I have a Sony reciever that I use for my audio out as well as HDMI device switching. The output of the reciever is going to HDMI 1. The TV audio out is set to HDMI (ARC) device.  When watching devices directly connected to the reciever (cable box, roku, DVD, Tivo), audio out is fine. If I try switching to the smart menu or the antenna, there is no audio going from the TV back to the reciever. I also have a Roku I can use for streaming, but not for OTA.  Should I just route everything directly into the TV, and use the optical out to get sound to the reciever? Also since setting up the TV and remote there is strange interaction btween the TV and the reciever. I noticed that my cable box, dvd, and roku all show up devices attached to HDMI 1, and clicking on that device will change the input on the reciever, but I have no control over the reciever from the LG remote, volume and muting buttons have no effect. Also there soesn't seem to be anyway to control my Fios cable box, a Motorola HD QIp 7100-1. I have the IR blaster sitting right next to it
    • By EuphemiaIolanthe
      MovieBox Pro APK is an app that provides access to millions of free movies and TV shows. It aggregates the largest collection of popular titles on the internet. Moreover, users will be able to watch unlimited streams. The app allows users to share videos on social networking sites and has a lot of features to keep its users entertained.
      MovieBox Pro APK is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Its home screen provides information such as top new releases, hot TV shows, and the latest movies and TV series. It also provides movies based on their IMDB rating. You can also find popular movies based on genre such as comedy or romance.
      The app also features a search bar, advanced filtering, and offline viewing. Its latest version offers offline movie and trailer saving. In addition, the app supports multiple platforms and subtitles can be changed according to speed and language. It is compatible with all video formats. It's easy to use and allows users to download movies without any problem.

• By News Reporter
      Perfect for Productivity and Entertainment, This All-Around Monitor
      Comes With LG TV’s webOS 22 for Seamless Content Streaming

SEOUL, Nov. 2, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is unveiling the 32-inch 4K UHD LG SMART Monitor (model 32SQ780S). The all-around SMART Monitor enhances home life by enabling a remote workstation, home exercising, next-level gaming and various entertainment applications, including popular streaming services, without a PC connection. Thanks to its built-in features and LG’s ergonomic stand with maximum adjustability, the unique 32SQ780S allows users to enjoy the content love how they want and when they want, at their desk or on the sofa.
      Under the brand’s motto of ‘Work Smarter, Play Better’, LG SMART Monitor prioritizes multitasking to give consumers seeking a single display that connects to their desktop, laptop or gaming device the perfect way to get everything done in one place. Supporting LG TV’s acclaimed webOS 22, this model delivers next-level convenience for content consumption with seamless streaming services for YouTube and Netflix, even without setting up a separate connection with PCs.1
      As a multifunctional monitor designed for the home, LG SMART Monitor sports a 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) display, delivering high picture quality for whatever the user’s working on and covering 90 percent of DCI-P3 color gamut with HDR 10 support. The monitor’s display produces clear, precise images to heighten the audience’s immersion when viewing everything from comedies and blockbuster movies to live sports and gaming. In addition to premium picture quality, its ample sound is backed by a built-in 5 watt dual channel stereo speaker to give the viewing experience an extra dimension.
      For a quick and flexible workstation, LG SMART Monitor can download various home office applications from LG Content Studio, while its LG ThinQ Homeboard supports intuitive webOS-based IoT services that let users control their home appliances with ease. Also, smart wireless connection supported by MiraCast makes sure users can mirror their smartphone screen on their new monitor.
      What’s more, LG SMART Monitor comes equipped with the LG Ergo stand, which makes it easy to extend, retract, swivel, pivot, raise or tilt the display to attain the optimal viewing angle for work or watching content. Gaining considerable attention in the market for its comfort-enhancing features, LG Ergo offers vertical and horizontal modes that allow for diverse usage scenarios and user preferences, while its C-clamp and grommet enable easy, space-friendly installation.
      “Smart monitors are designed to meet the diverse lifestyles of today’s customers,” said Seo Young-jae, senior vice president and head of the IT business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “With LG’s new smart monitor, users can now do almost everything with a single display, from working and learning at home to streaming content and movies in easy and comfortable way.”
      LG SMART Monitor will be available in early November, starting in the U.S. with other markets to follow.
      Specifications:
      LG SMART Monitor (32SQ780S)
      Size / Resolution Screen Size 32-inch Resolution UHD (3,840 x 2,160) Graphic Panel VA (250cd/m²) Color Gamut (Typ.) DCI-P3 90% HDR HDR10 Viewing Angle 178° (Vertical) / 178° (Horizontal) Interface  
      USB Type-C O (x1, Power Delivery 65W) HDMI O (x2) USB 2.0 O (x3) Wi-Fi O Bluetooth O Speaker 5W (x2) Camera X Smart Feature / Service
      OS webOS 22 Microsoft Office X Remote Desktop PC O Voice Assistant LG ThinQ, Alexa Design Stand Ergo Stand Tilt, Height, Pivot, Swivel
      Accessory Magic Remote Control2  
      # # #
      1 Internet connection and subscription to streaming services required.
      2 Require a separate purchase

link hidden, please login to view
    • By MILJAN M.
      I really don't want the TV beaming me with 2.4ghz radiation all the time. I don't understand why you didn't put an option in the settings that BT can be turned off to only use the IC remote control. Is there a way to get into the hidden codes and turn BT off there? TV model is "NANO793NE".
      Thank's.