Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

antunes20

HVEC/H.265 issue

Question

Hello,

I recently bought a LG OLED B7 and I'm facing some issues while playing H.265 content. Initially I thought the problem was in the content that I was trying to play, but after some tests I realized that the problem should be in the tv (probably the decoder).

You can check the issue here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhY6FaioMjN3gYJGvrH35WbigMpmzw

As you can see, sometimes there is a kind of image distortion. 

I thought the problem was DLNA, so I tried to reproduce the same content over USB but the problem remains. I asked a friend of mine to reproduce the same content in his Samsung TV and he is not facing any issues at all.

here is some video info about the source

CODEC : HEVC
TYPE : 2160p (Progressive)
FRAME RATE : 23.976 fps
DISPLAY ASPECT RATIO : 16:9
FORMAT PROFILE LEVEL : Main [email protected]@High
BITRATE : 48.3 Mbps
WIDTH x HEIGHT : 3840 x 2160 pixels
COLOR PRIMARIES : BT.2020

AUDIO (1)
CODEC : TrueHD Atmos
LANGUAGE : English
CHANNEL(S) : 7.1
BITRATE : 4769 kbps
SAMPLING RATE : 48 KHz
BIT DEPTH : 24 bits

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks in advance

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Add Fox+ in the LG Content Store/ webOS

Can you please make Fox+ available to the LG content store/ webOS. I have a LG 43UJ630V which is a 2017 model and I can't find it on their content store. I subscribed to Fox+ considering I could watch it on a big screen and not only on smart phone. I am very much disappointed that this limits me from watching it on my UHD TV. Subscription is wasted without seeing it on my big screens. We are now in 2019 guys! We are not moving backwards. Let us move forward and make Fox+ available to all subscribers.

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: ZEE5 app unable to play any content

I installed zee5, it launches but when I try to play any content it just keeps trying to load Infinitely.  I have a 40 mbps internet speed, that should not be a problem.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the problem continues. 

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Audio problem while using set top box

While using set top box, the voice are not clear and only music is heard clearly, it would be better if a manual equalizer is there rather than the already preset equalizer like cinema mode, clearvoice etcetc which doesnt serve the problem

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: LG Content Store will not open - Nothing happens

Hi, My currently installed apps work fine such as Amazon and Netflix, however if I try to select the LG Content Store it doesn't do anything. I want to install more apps but I can't because I cannot access the store. I do not want to use Factory Reset as a possible solution because I have recently had my LG OLED E8 professionally calibrated which was very expensive. Can somebody tell me how I can resolve this issue please?

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Player problem

I used to cast from ace stream directly to my UJ6300 and I had no problems until a few days ago when the TV got an update for WebOS 3.7 I think. Now whenever I try to cast to the TV it just shows a black screen on the "Web App Viewer" app, I was wondering if maybe I could set a different player as default player when streaming from my phone instead of the Web App Viewer, as when I play from other sources it starts the "Photo&Video" player.  Otherwise I think I would have to downgrade the OS to the previous stable version.  Anyone else having this problem? 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions