Quantcast

The Webos keyboard on Deezer doesn't have &

Yesterday i tried to connect on Deezer and sadly i am not be able to enter my password (and i don't want to change it just for a TV)

Is there any way that it can be fixed ? beacuse in the youtube app it was there, but not on the Deezer app, so maybe i should contact the app maker directly?

18 hours ago, Lkdesu said:

Yesterday i tried to connect on Deezer and sadly i am not be able to enter my password (and i don't want to change it just for a TV)

Is there any way that it can be fixed ? beacuse in the youtube app it was there, but not on the Deezer app, so maybe i should contact the app maker directly?

Hi,

Deezer actually produce the app for webOS and they have a great community of their own, with plenty of feedback from in-house staff in regards to problems on Smart TVs (because apparently other platforms have issue too):

link hidden, please login to view

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By neverending
      I used to be able to surf to OPB.org using WebOs on my LG Smart TV and watch the Livestream with no problem. But about a year ago something changed and the Livestream became covered up by the programming grid (with a little bit showing above the grid) and nothing I can do removes it. Is there a way to watch PBS on my LG Smart TV?
    • By kp bose
      Please take steps to include Airtel Xtream Play app in WebOS Content Store!
      In India everyone is using Airtel network and Xtream Play as a bundle recharge offer with it!
      LG TV is very good and technically advanced! For this mere reason of not having Airtel Xtream Play App, We Customers, need to switch over to other brands!
      So, it is mandatory and timely, for LG to make Xtream Play available in WebOS TV, otherwise you have to loose your trusted Customers like us!
         Please think twice and Consider!!!
    • By Steve D B
      Hi, my LG webOS TV TN520S is running  software version 05.45.45 and since then the channel 4 and channel 5 apps are broken. You can start to watch a program but as soon as the first set of adverts start, the app just loops and you cant progress past the adverts. I a wondering if this is because the TV is running the latest version of its software (I've searched for newer versions but none are shown). Has anyone else had this problem and is it possible to install a previous version of the TV's software to see if this resolves the problem.
    • By joe zx
      I have LG oled 55b8pla, it is connected to the net, it has the latest update installed, when I start the web browser application and in the on-screen keyboard I start typing for example the URL of the web page, so instead of the number 1 it displays a number 2, instead of the number 2 a completely different character, etc. etc. etc.
      I turned the TV on/off, turned the app on/off, unregistered the remote and registered it again. No effect so far.
      Any advice, thanks.

• By Rizwan Sumra
      My LG television does not have a CI Module and pay chennals shows scrambled. In some LG televisions, some free to air channels work fine while others pay chennals will display the message "No CI Module". How to watch other LGTV "Scrambled" channels.