Quantcast

apps doesn't work plss help

Roberto Jr Lopez Tiomico

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stephen Davies
      As above! All4 & My5 will no longer work. Also, how do you update the browser? My LG nano TV is just over 3 years old.
    • By Guy Mawson
      Spinning tadpoles while I know I have a good internet connection as verified by Speedtest on my phone!
      do they want me to upgrade my TV or use an Amazon Firestick to do anything useful? planned obsolescence again! FFS I have 70’s video games that work, but a TV bought a few years ago has been made obsolete by auto upgrades that if i don’t accept I am reprimanded by support and told to accept?
    • By SeaKnight
      hello members
      my friend has just brought a new 55inch oled. He watches Sky 90% of the time from using he's sky box. we have the sky box set up on HDMI 1. 
      we are trying to find a way that he can use just the one remote ( the new magic oled one ) that comes with the TV.
      so far we have worked out you can control sky through using the magic oled remote, we can change channels and so on.
      we have also just worked out you can switch the TV off and it also switches of the sky box off, but we cant work out how to switch sky box and TV on at the same time from using the magic remote. in order to switch the sky box on we have to go into home hub, select HDMI 1 and we then get the option box come up that says do you want to switch on sky box ( at this point we obviously select yes ) and it switches sky box on.
      we were looking for a easier fix, to switching tv and sky box on at the same time just from the one remote without having to go into things.
      i have also noticed there is a sky app , does this app do the same as the sky box ?

any help appreciated
      Matt 
    • By Mohammad1403
      Hello there,
      In webos 23, Can I set a pin to prevent adding new apps?
    • Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By Mohammad1403
      Hello there,
      Is it possible to turn off search on the home screen, or filter results to show only apps? Ideally, I'd like to limit content to be appropriate for kids.