Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

brian cass

how to turn off subs on my LG TV when playing files from my pc

i have an LG tv and i play movies from my pc selecting the file via the tv, on some files, mainly mkv files i am getting subtitles on and cant turn them off, not even by the subtitle button on the tv remote, LG support are unable to resolve this, surely there must be a way of turning of the subs, can anyone help please.

You need to use the on screen toggle.

With the video controls on screen

1) Click the additional options button (…)

2) Click the subtitle button (SUB)

3) Click the little toggle switch that appears on the menu that opens at the top of the screen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: This File cannot be recognised

Hi all, I am having an issue in that when I connect my external hard drive it no longer recognizes any of the video files. all of the files appear and were all working fine yesterday, however none of the files work any longer. I have multiple file types (mp4, .mkv) which all worked yesterday evening but not any longer.   any help massively appreciated 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• TV wont read epk file

Hi im not sure if this is the place to post a question like this  sorry it its not. I have and LG TV which has been having problems with SKY Q blacking out. I got in touch with LG and they said I needed an update which they sent me on a disc. I followed the instructions but my TV wont read the epk file so wont sense it needs to update. I have tried numerous usb drives I have formatted them in ntfs and fat. The usb reads they LG_DTV file but says there is nothing inside. Any help would

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Videos unable to play on browser

Videos from certain websites are unable to play on browser after latest update to webOS 5.50.55. In the first image there should be a play icon on the video player

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Abouth the magic remote

Remote is not working properly i Tried Many times New registration by with tv but it also not working ... I Cant Volume get up or down and cant go to the home it has bees strucked what Should i Do? 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Sinhala Language Subtitles Support

Hi all, I own a LG UH650T TV and have been trying to playback content with Sinhala Language/Font Subtitles support but unfortunately the WebOS doesn't seem to have the correct encoding settings/Sinhala font characters installed into the software for correct playback of the subtitles and therefore the subtitles do not show up on the TV at all. I would be very grateful if you are able to bring up this issue with WebOS Software Developer Teams to enable Sinhala Language Subtitles Support

in LG webOS Developers