Quantcast

how to turn off subs on my LG TV when playing files from my pc

i have an LG tv and i play movies from my pc selecting the file via the tv, on some files, mainly mkv files i am getting subtitles on and cant turn them off, not even by the subtitle button on the tv remote, LG support are unable to resolve this, surely there must be a way of turning of the subs, can anyone help please.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Siva Shankar reddy
      Hi, We need know the information about  maximum file size limit for installable files , and the LG play store policies,  Need this info really help us on  application development process for LG ( web-OS ).  As per the Android play store we know, it allow's the applications based on the availability of internal Storage  on the specific device. Please Let Us help here to under Stand the LG Play Store behavior  for the application development process
    • By AusRob
      The built in Web Browser will not play Videos on SOME websites after updating to WebOS Version 04.40.25 and 04.40.70. The web sites otherwise work fine. Here is an example that won't play since the 04.40.25 update ... 
      link hidden, please login to view ... Please fix this LG ASAP, it's really annoying. PS. It has nothing to do with any Browser setting, I have checked all that. 
    • By rbalse
      I have just installed my new 42" LG C2 TV and I find that it takes a minimum of 21 presses of the remote to turn sub-titles on or off. This is totally not usefull. I have tried the voice commands but they take me to places I do not want to go, including turning the TV off. My old Samsung had a simple one button, 2 click system. Is this progress?
    • By Alann
      I have only notices when streaming. Streaming stop on some error and the tv locks up. Remote no loaner works. I have to unplug to reboot the tv. Never happy when just watching tv.
    • By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️