Quantcast

Wifi Issues

Pankaj Rayal

Question

I am having issues with wifi. The device go offline and I have to Turn Off/On through remote in order to re-connect it to wifi.

There is no problem with wifi router as my other devices (iPhone, Samsung Phone, iPad, Samsung Tablet and Windows laptops) are connected since beginning and never had any issues with connection.

Please suggest.

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bazzer
      Hi All, i have a small problem on my new LG 32LQ631C0ZA Full HD SMART TV. I have connected a WD 2TB My Passport to the USB drive, but cannot get it registered for a 'Quick Access'. It is formatted to NTFS. I had no problem with the previous LG TV, which wasn't SMART. Any suggestions Guys, thank you, Barry.
    • By solidblue
      My TV has stopped recognising the live TV signal from the aerial since the OS updated recently. The aerial works fine when plugged into other devices but when plugged into the TV it doesn’t recognise the signal for days on end. When this happens, it will no longer allow me to do a signal test via the settings (the option is greyed out). I’m guessing it’s either a) a problem with the input (hardware) or; b) a problem with the OS (software).
    • By Kingfamily
      My remote and tv were working perfectly fine until my power button wouldn’t turn my tv off. Every other button worked except the power button so I changed the batteries and nothing changed. So then I pressed the home and back button thing and it de-registered my remote. So when I press ok to re-register my remote nothing was working on the remote at all. The power light still turns on with every button I press but will not connect back to the tv. So I then download the thinkQ app and oroceed to reset my tv. Which was probably the worst mistake I could make because now my tv is stuck on “press the ok(wheel) button on your remote” and cannot detect the remote what so ever. I keep calling customer care but they keep telling me to buy a new remote which I don’t think is the problem since it works on my other lg tvs in the home. I’m stuck with a tv that won’t display anything but press ok(wheel) button on your remote. 
    • By Sterium
      Hello everyone,
      When change the WiFi to other WiFi lost previous one.
      Every WiFi change I have to enter the password!
      It's normal this behaviour?
      TV oled 55c2
      Thanks
    • By Dave Br
      Hi.
      What can I do to get my TV to use the full broadband speed that I've got available.  My tv is a 55EC930V and is using a wired connection to my router.
      My broadband is currently running at 125Mbps.  When I use any other devices such as a laptop, mobile phone, etc the speed using fast.com returns anything between 120 to 130 MBps.
      But, when I use the web browser on the TV, it always maxes out at 33Mbps.  This value is reported by fast.com.
      If I use the speed test in the Netflix app, this returns approx 29Mbps.  I never get anything higher, so what's limiting it?  The same problem occurs for YouTube and that's the only other App that I've got installed.
      If the network board in the TV is supposed to be 10-100Mbps, why don't I get 100 Mbps?  I know I won't get 125Mbps because LG never puts 1Gbps in any of it's TVs.