Quantcast

I need to login service mode in my tv LH602v Webos ??

mostafa mohamed

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rayden79
      I'm having this problem with LG Oled 65c16LA with WebOs Version 03.40.85
      When I turn off the TV, it goes into standby mode.
      After 2 minutes the red standby LED turns off and it is no longer possible to turn the TV back on with the remote or with the power on button.
      It is then necessary to unplug the power supply, wait a few minutes and reconnect it.
      So the TV goes back to standby and you can turn it on again. In use everything works.
      Is it a software problem? How can I solve it?
      Thank you
    • By Mayoor28
      Need to check My OTT App memory management and consumption on the app launch itself.

• By Maor
      Hi !
      I am going to buy a new LG TV, probably - which comes with WebOS (not android TV). Now, one of the features I really liked with Android TV is the ability to set ambient mode with chosen google photos albums. Is it possible also with WebOS? (without connecting any external streamer, I prefer to use the TV operating system).

Thanks!
      Maor
    • By Vladimir Zhuchkov
      Hi.
      Today I've faced the issue that all our LG TV in company cann't login in Developer mode. I tried to re-install dev mode, but LG content store is unavailable too.
      On Friday I didn't have any problem with that. Maybe smb has the same issues?
      Should say that errors on screens are very informative to solve smth...