• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By ct3fq
      Hi List,
      Is it possible to run a script on power on TV? i.e.  We want that TV  stays in a site browser on power on.
      Any help would be appreciated
    • By João Inácio
      After a software update earlier this year (2022), the LG OLED55C1 TV web browser no longer correctly measures my internet speed. Before average normally. However, I believe the TV uses my Internet speed to the full because I can watch 4KHDR Streaming without any problem (Netflix, Prime Video). It's just the measurement in the web browser that shows grossly wrong results - My Internet contracted is 500Mbps and my TV's web browser measures 25Mbps (speedtest.net). The browser only measures the download speed wrong, the upload speed it measures right, as well as latency and ping.
      Several times I tried to report this problem to the local LG (Brazil), but they do not recognize the software error and only respond with irrelevant and useless information. There are several reports of this problem posted on the Internet, and even then, LG ignores the problem.
      Does anyone know how to contact the software development team at LG? I think they stay in Korea.
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Roop
      I recently purchased a HU715QW LG Projector which came with software version 03.00.06, does this mean I am on WebOS 3.0, is there a way for me to get to 6.02 which seems to be the latest version of WebOS? Thanks for your help.