Quantcast

[pivotCE]Project Macaw updated, adds 280 character limit

pivotCE

So

link hidden, please login to view
V1.7.0 is out for all of your 280 character glory. Go get it from Preware.

— Dave Cole (@baldric555)

Everyone’s favorite webOS Twitter client (ok there aren’t many left to choose from), , is of the last remaining consistently updated apps for our beloved platform.  And the updates just keep on coming.

first took up the challenge of expounding upon the beautiful and fast webOS Twitter client, Phnx.  Like so many others though, Micah moved on from the platform and along came .

Dave has published many updates to Project Macaw (ie., Macaw or PM) in the last couple years and today released his latest iteration which adds Twitter’s new 280 character limit.

Love or hate the double 140 character change, it strikes a chord amongst all Twitter users.  Stephen King doesn’t seem to like it…

280 characters? 

— Stephen King (@StephenKing)

At any rate, get on your soap box, be obnoxious, or wax poetic in twice the space as before on your favorite webOS device.

Update your feeds and grab the latest version of Project Macaw!

#webOSforever

Related posts:

Edited by Alex
Removed profanity

• Similar Topics

• By mahdi alborzi
      Hi
      I need to update this TV
      Model : 55SJ850V-TA 
      Serial number : 707CGKWMJ215
      Device name : [LG] webOS TV SJ850V_TA
      webOS TV Version: 3.9.0-62705 (dreadlocks2-dudhwa
      ESN : LGTV20171=11001816919
      VSN : 1F580793
      Widevine: LGTV17CLGE002389488
    • By mahdialborzi
      [LG] WebOS TV SJ850V ساخت کره 07/2017
      نسخه نرم افزار قدیمی 06.00.05 است
      از درگاه وای فای بروزرسانی نمی‌شود پس نساز به فایل برای بروزرسانی با فلش مموری کارت دارم.
      برای به روز رسانی این تلویزیون به هر نرم افزار و نرم افزار یا درایور راه اندازی جدید و غیره نیاز دارم برای بهترین روز رسانی 
      لطفا کمکم کن ید

• By Ian_AW
      G'day,
      Many apps will bring up an alphabetised layout of keys rather than the more conventional QWERTY keyboard.
      Is there a way of overriding this so that a conventional QWERTY layout can be used?
      Thanks.
    • By Kevin_Idaho
      Our LG TV was just updated with the latest software - before when the TV was turned on it was set to the previous input (one of the HDMIs).   Now it appears to be sent to the Home Dashboard and I have to manually change it to the desired HDMI input.    Does anyone know how to fix this?    Thanks!
    • By David J
      Hi all,

My LG OLED55E7N just updated to firmware 06.00.25. I must have wronged the god of Google, because I fail to find any whatsnew. Anyone?
      Thx