Quantcast

Iflix app

Royd Arthur Lerch

Question

1 answer to this question

Hi,

The official line for LG is that they are not the ones responsible for producing apps for the webOS platform, that it down to the content providers themselves.  See this thread:

That said you can make your voice heard directly with LG using their contact form:

link hidden, please login to view

Make sure you use the option so you get them to reply, make sure you also point out you found the contact form via this forum.  Also email Iflix and ask them when they will produce an app and if you get any feedback post it here and even send it to LG.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.