Quantcast

Jio Tv Indian Television

kunal-dhak

• 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Darcy McPhee
      Hi,
      If you are going to sell televisions in Canada then your syustem should have access to the hockey app like SportsNet; this is rediculous!
      By Guest
      JioCinema has a good collection of movies and shows , it would be cool if we could atleast side load the app or it would be officially released .
    • By Graemew
      I have an LG Smart TV and I wanted to watch the US open tennis final live from Spain.  I subscribed to Eurovision to get access to the game, but then I couldn’t find the Eurovision app on my TV.   Where is it?  How else could I have watched the live tennis?
    • By Ranjit Maniktala
      As I have mentioned above my LG Smart TV model No. 49LH600T does not show apps like Disney+Hotstar and Voot.  I have purchased for my father 55LH600T and this tv has both the apps

So what is wrong and why these apps are missing in my tv ???  Even LG Content Store (Premium) do not show these apps.  Please help

mail id [email protected]
    • By Utugau
      I am developing a web hosting app for the LG/TV WebOS.
      I know that the web hosting app is basically running inside a browser engine (webkit?).
      When the user is about to make the payment (I am using Paypal because I don't like PaymentWall), the app directs the user to the paypal confirmation page where there is no mean for the user to click on the CORFIRM PURCHASE button. I don't see the "mouse" cursor and there is no documentation I could find about the theme.
      So, I was thinking if I could launch that payment page on the tv's browser.
      That browser has a cursor that moves when I click the arrows.
      Any way to do that? To launch an URL from the app into the television browser? or to make the cursor appear inside the app?