• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By ken 43
      I have an LG UJ6200 that has worked fine for several yrs.  and last night I decided to update it from 5.8.03,    I believe to the latest version,   6.04,     I think.
      Every thing is working except for one website that is my favorite.     Prviously I was able to play all streaming video content but now when I try to play a video on the site I get a message:     content cannnot be played
      error code 232011.
      Very frustrating as this is one of the reasons I got the tv in the first place.
      Don't know why this is happening and dont' see a way to go back to the previous update.      
      Would doing a factory reset bring me back to the original operating system setting or just keep the newest update in place?
      Also,   I notice a lot of new user agreements that I probably didn't pay attention to before and didn't agree to.     Is it possible that my not checking the boxes to agree to all the agreements,  that seem pretty invasive to me,  
      is preventing some content from playing?
      This hasn't affected Netflix,  or regular you tube videos,  by the way,  so not sure if my not agreeing to all the user terms is the issue.
      Any help is appreciated.
      Thank you.
    • By DaniS
      I reset my location which in turn made me have to accept the terms and conditions however every time I try to load them it tells me I have to download them to which I say okay but then it tells me there’s an error and I can’t download them. I haven’t been able to use my apps or anything for two hours. I reset by tv completely and it still won’t let me. Pls help 
    • By k-tones
      Hi all,

I have searched on this forum briefly, but have not found an answer. Long story short: My 6 year old TV is up to date according to the integrated firmware check. However, it appears that it's not the latest WebOS, respectively it doesn't load the latest apps. In particular the prime app from amazon, which offers Champions League football in Germany, but it cannot be selected in the App on the TV. My assumption is that it's because it's an older TV. Maybe I am wrong though. 

Anyway, is there a way to update the OS of the TV or hack it or whatever to get the latest apps and OS?

Cheers,
      K
    • By HvH
      After updating my LG 60SJ850V to version 06.00.25 software everything went wrong...
      Connected via ethernet cable and youtube has buffering issues. Get stuck for few seconds and then sped thtough for few.  Has good fibre connection and never had this issue. 
      Also when watching from external hard drive, the video's get stuck and giving issues where there never were any problems.
      Can't connect TV to wifi anymore.
      Message toggles between LAN cable disconnected followed by  LAN ethernet connected the whole time.
      Smart remote has connection issues.
      This is extremely annoying. How can I get these issues fixed? Tried all the fixes that I could find for previous software update problems, but nothing works.