Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wigo

WebOS Wireless Audio Lag

Question

My LG 55" UJ630v , WebOS version: 03.60.15

When using Home Audio system, and streaming TV sound to audio system via bluetooth, there is always sound lag (lip sync delay)... 

i failed to find any setting for sound/audio speed to be able synchronize audio with TV.

Please advise.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

4 answers to this question

This TV should have audio sync in the settings menu.

the audio signal is delayed...

a perfectly normal process since the source plays video and the sound is sent wireless ...try cable for sound and is perfect ...no delay

The problem is my HiFi system doesnt have optical audio input, only mono... so i want to use bluetooth because it gives much better quality... so i am forced to use bluetooth not cable...

the strange thing that in the LG settings, the audio sync feature is only active with cable connection not with bluetooth connection, which is strange because delay happens only with bluetooth not cable...

because you use tv for source...try USB (recorded) for source and tv for play video and bluetooth for audio...must go fine i think.