Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Joel warden

User agreement download issue

Question

Just bought an LG SMART TV & setting it up, have connected to the wifi at home but won't download user agreement so we aren't able to comeplete set up.

any tips or advice would be helpful

joel 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: gigabit ethernet on smart TV

Hello, Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Initial Setting greyed out unable to use

Hi, I have an  LG 42LB731V , I know it’s discounted..I bought it on EBay and I love it. However, the Amazon app stopped working it will play trailers. It none of the films will play. Amazon never bothered to contact me back, LG told me to reset my tv using restore initial settings but I can’t it's greyed out can anybody help.   Thanks LB

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: unable to load user agreements

How to download the user agreements webOS TV UK6300PTE

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• HOME MEDIA CENTER APPS

Dear someone, I have 2 lg smart tv's in my house. Both are looking nice and working good whit webos. Also the link to my lg soundbar easy to make. And the smart remote is the best remote i have had in my life.  Bud when i want to play a movie anno 2018 (network/netflix style) i have a problem. The lg app store do not have any apps that's able to make a dissent home library of my digital movies. Like kodi or ds video. So it wil be nice to add dose 2 apps in the store for web os. I

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: LG SJ800V - YouTube App - Change User

Hello, I am using WebOS3.5 on my LG 49 SJV800V. When I log into my YouTube account on my TV via my smartphone app, I login as the wrong user from my Google account.  In the smartphone app the right user is shown, but when I am signed in on the TV app, the Google User is signed in, instead of the one I am using for YouTube. For people who do not know what I am talking about - you can have different Users in one Google account. A while ago Google decided to merge the Google account with

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions