Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mark3433
      I set a schedule on my 55UK6750PLD to record several hours of satellite TV every day.
      The problem is that this recording schedule regularly disappears and so needs setting up again and again, several times a week.
      A couple of years ago this worked for months without fail so I suspect a bug has been introduced in a more recent version of firmware as automatic updates are enabled.
      Current WebOS version: 05.40.26
    • By Tanni
      My Lg TV which has the smart functions and magic remote is playing up. 
      I often use web browser or you tube or similar apps to watch videos etc. 
      Recently however, it keeps crashing and displays a message to the effect that the memory in the app is low or it need to close to free up more memory? 
      My TV is less then 2 years old and is doing this. I love the telly and the smart features especially the web browser function, however this recent issue is making me think about the longevity of such LG smart TVs and whether I should've spent a few hundred more and got another telly. 

Please can someone advise what I can do to fix this as it takes away the whole point of smart TV. 
      Thanks 
    • By AmuLulu
      Since the latest SW release (03.33.11) on 65Nano90, the sound fed to my Marantz NR1711 via hdmi eARC cable is cutting out intermittently.
      I am playing video from an attached HD disk plugged into TV direct to the TV
      Previously working smoothly without interruptions
      No problem with hdmi connected satellite receiver as the source

• By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By kss
      Hey - first time poster and brand new to webOS world

I've attached external USB drive to LG C1 and can record progtrams, also schedule. But if I want to schedule a series, how do I configure that future episodes on same channel are also recorded? it seems I can only configure 'every' monday or 'every wednesday', but why can't I just say: all future episodes (automatic) like in SkyTV? is it possible with additional app?

best regards,

K