Quantcast

Shahid App

Kurdi84

Dears

Kindly note that I purchased LG smart TV just to watch Tv series and programs in Shahid application, which unfortunately is not existed in Web OS! This application is the most popular here in the UAE and Arab countries. Having it will increase sales of LG smart Tvs!

Honestly, I am thinking to replace my new LG TV with Samsung just for this application!

Best regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.