Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Similar Forum Topics
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
Can you please make Fox+ available to the LG content store/ webOS. I have a LG 43UJ630V which is a 2017 model and I can't find it on their content store. I subscribed to Fox+ considering I could watch it on a big screen and not only on smart phone. I am very much disappointed that this limits me from watching it on my UHD TV. Subscription is wasted without seeing it on my big screens. We are now in 2019 guys! We are not moving backwards. Let us move forward and make Fox+ available to all subscribers.
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ MEGA | MediaFire ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your local IP address
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found here.
I already linked a few web pages to the LG Home Page on my Smart TV (UK6500AUA), but, that was over a week ago, and I can't remember how I was able to do that. So let's no confuse this Bookmarks I have already made that I see when I go my Default WebOS page (Google Search). Referring to this:
I used to cast from ace stream directly to my UJ6300 and I had no problems until a few days ago when the TV got an update for WebOS 3.7 I think. Now whenever I try to cast to the TV it just shows a black screen on the "Web App Viewer" app, I was wondering if maybe I could set a different player as default player when streaming from my phone instead of the Web App Viewer, as when I play from other sources it starts the "Photo&Video" player. Otherwise I think I would have to downgrade the OS to the previous stable version. Anyone else having this problem?
Similar Tagged Content
Da Zone (DAZN) is a new player in sports TV business providing a netflix-style subscription for live sports. Currently available in DE, AT, CH and JP.
Surprised that the LG App was available before Playstation 4 an AppleTV was/is available.
Tried this app recently. Works OK, if DAZN wouldn't have massive problems with the stream infrastructure sometimes.
Most annoying is that if you start a stream it runs >30s on lowest quality, switching to best afterwards all at once. The player lacks switching seemlessly between mid-range qualities.
Anybody else tried it out? They do broadcast NFL Red Zone!