Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

fshgrind

magic remote - mr650 - how to show resolution, sound, info, etc

Question

Hi, when watching something on the TV, how do you use the mr650 to see what resolution is displaying at.  Like 1080, 720, etc?  Usually, I hit the info button.  But the only button I can find is the one to the right of the "0" key.  And that doesn't display anythng - just a pop up at the bottom of the screen comes up to take a snap shot or change picture mode.  Any help would be great.  Thanks!

10 answers to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Can't find Zee5, AltBalaji and Hotstar app in LG content store

I have LG 43LF6300 WebOS TV, purchased it in Oct '15. I was trying to look for Zee5, AltBalaji and Hotstar in the LG content store and couldn't find anyone of them. I could read that many of the users here already have the app, can anyone guide me where to look for it? I have some 100 odd apps in content store but not the ones 'm looking for. Please suggest

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: 4k 50hz devices displaying WASHED OUT COLOURS

After the latest 05.80.15 software update for my LG OLED55E7T (Australian model)... Any device I plug in via HDMI 2.0 that is 4K (2160p) 50hz gets washed out colours.  I have a set top box that is 4k 50hz and is getting washed out colours. I have an APPLE TV that when I set it to 4k 50hz it gets washed out colours.  HDMI true deep colour is turned on.  *Interesting note, when I set my set top box to 1080i/1080p mode, the colours are normal and vibrant.  I believe this has something to do with the BT.2020 colour space compatibility. Before the software update everything was working fine. 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Can i program the netflix button

Hi everyone, I am new to Webos and to the forum...i am sure this question has been answered before but i can't find the answer. Can i program the netflix button on the remote to launch a another app? also my TV isn't connected to any live tv services....can i change webOS to automatically start an app when switched on?   Regards,Bar1

• I need help only one app on my LG PF1500W webOS enabled LED projector , the accuweather app. I can't find any other apps like Netflix and YouTube

only one app on my LG PF1500W webOS enabled LED projector , the accuweather app. I can't find any other apps like Netflix. How can I run Netflix on this projector Is the LG content store not ? I have ordered the projector through Amazon US. Everything else seems to work fine. Including the LG TV Plus android app.   Help me please            Quote

in LG webOS Smart Projector

• Question: How do I know what resolution is being displayed?

So I got an Xbox One X which has games that display 4k.  And also the YouTube app displays 4k videos.  How do I know that I have everything set up correctly and the TV is ACTUALLY displaying 4k video mode? Sometimes even HD looks really good and I haven't watched 4k stuff to know if I'm really seeing it. It would be nice if there were an option in the TV for displaying the actual resolution in the corner or something.  I tried to set things up through my Denon AVR X2000 receiver and the Xbox complained about the TV not being able to do 4k.  I don't know if I had something set up wrong or not, so I just hooked the Xbox up to the TV in hdmi 1.  And I think the Xbox THINKS it is now capable of at least SOME 4k, but it would be nice to verify that the TV is doing what I think it is doing. Anybody know an app or something that would help?   oh, I DID see a "+HDR" on the screen for a moment at some point.  Don't remember what triggered it nor how to get it to display it again.