Quantcast

DVB S2 & T2 should seprately listed in inputs menu

pedy6990

Question

I use both of dvb-s2 and dvb-t2 tuners. It's realy complicate and difficult switch between them.

I find it after couple weeks (a button as name as filter on top of channels list).

My suggestion is put a live tv input for each tuner

It will be really easier to access from smart home and inputs menue.

Also it will be able to watch channels from both tuner in multi-view.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JaGatorEd
      I purchased MR23GN and while most of the functions seem to work ok, the message of "Remote not supported by this TV" keeps popping up.
    • By denisuu
      Hi all,
      I'm wondering how you can get into the service menu (In Start) on an old LG Smart TV (42LB630V) running WebOS 1.4.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F) with a IR blaster, I have tried sending '0x04FB 0xFB04' to I which should be IR code to enter the menu, but that doesn't work.
      I have also tried entering it with the SSAP-Web, but I get:
      error: 500 Application error {"errorCode":-101,"returnValue":false,"errorText":"\"com.webos.app.factorywin\" was not found OR Unsupported Application Type" The SAPP-Web app does works though, because the TV does respond to Get info
      { "returnValue": true, "product_name": "webOS", "model_name": "HE_DTV_WT1M_AFAAABAA", "sw_type": "FIRMWARE", "major_ver": "05", "minor_ver": "05.90", "country": "omitted", "device_id": "omitted", "auth_flag": "N", "ignore_disable": "N", "eco_info": "01", "config_key": "00", "language_code": "en-GB" } The reason I want to access the menu is because I've enabled DEBUG mode on my TV through the NVM method and I want to enter a root shell trough UART to enable SSH and root access.
      Gaining root access through NVM: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By DW1
      Hello,

I recently purchased an LG C2 65" with WebOS and I find that sometimes I want to use multiview picture-in-picture to play a video game from an HDMI input, then watch youtube in a small window. It would be nice if I could also listen to the game audio along with the youtube audio. I am thinking it would be enough to have both audio sources combined and I could adjust the volume from the HDMI device. Ideally, it would have its own mixer to set the volumes of each but that is not needed initially. Also, I wish there were move options for moving the screen around. I really like how Firefox has their picture-in-picture mode where you can move it around the screen so dynamically and change the size by dragging the window. It is nice that it can be moved around the screen, and made smaller. And probably good to have those as default movements but maybe have an option to unlock full moving of the screen.
    • By petersteinmeijer
      Hello
      I keep getting this bar ( see below ) about twice a week. It doesn't require me to do something as far as I can tell. When I close it it disappears only to pop-up again two days later.
      Am I supposed to do something ? If not how do I get rid of it ? It is very annoying.
      My tv isn't the latest model. LG webOS TV UM 7100PLB

• By Vincio
      LGE6 TV settings menu won’t open. Any settings just say loading when you click on them. I.e. picture mode, aspect ratio, and all settings

this TV has done this before but it somehow fixed itself after a month. I’m wondering if anybody knows how to correct this problem with the settings menus stuck on loading.