Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

pedy6990

DVB S2 & T2 should seprately listed in inputs menu

Question

I use both of dvb-s2 and dvb-t2 tuners. It's realy complicate and difficult switch between them.

I find it after couple weeks (a button as name as filter on top of channels list).

My suggestion is put a live tv input for each tuner

It will be really easier to access from smart home and inputs menue.

Also it will be able to watch channels from both tuner in multi-view.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Same probleme with CI+ module. It's difficult to switch.

Also, with CI+ module, i can't add channel to favorite list andthe multiview option is not valid for CI+ module.

Please LG, update to solve this.

For the multi-view option, i wan't to see live TV "antenne" for one side and live TV "Module ci+ FRANSAT HD" for the other side. It's not possible to select two different source "live TV".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Input from NAS, SAMBA, or NFS with No DLNA

I would like to be able to access my network drives without using DLNA.  It should look just like a USB drive.

By GJC, in LG webOS Wish List

• 6 replies
    • Question: No Sound from HDMI Input

I have a LG OLED55C7T TV, with the latest software. I replaced my Topfield 2400 PVR (1080P) with a Beyonwiz U4 (2160P) on HDMI 1.  I get picture but could not get any sound to the TV via HDMI.  I tried both SD and HD channels. All show video, but no audio. I checked all volume and mute setting on the TV and on the Beyonwiz. I checked the TV firmware is the latest available release. I tried all of the HDMI inputs and 3 different HDMI cables with no luck. I tried other devices in these TV HDMI inputs and all worked properly (i.e. had sound). I re-flashed the U4 Firmware and went through the setup again. Still no change. I tried setting the TV to factory defaults and setting it up again, but still no sound. I connected an optical cable from the S/PDIF output to my amplifier and sound works. I tried plugging the U4 into another TV via HDMI and it works properly - both video and sound. But the combination of the U4 and the LG TV does not work. So, I'm convinced that its software or a setting on either device that is mismatched. The LG work perfectly with all other HDMI devices that I connected to it (BlueRay Player, Topfield PVR, Nexus Player, Canon 5dMk4 Camera) but I can't get it work with the Beyonwiz U4.  The U4 works fine via HDMI to another TV.  So why won't they work together?  What settings should I try changing?

By GJC, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Channels show Invalid Service

I have a new lg 55uj634v tv and have an annoying issue.I live close to the border of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland When I tune in my DTV,I get about 47 odd channels showing up on auto search,but when I go to watch them,The non Irish Channels all show up with Invalid Service with a little animation,so basically all the freeview Channels seem scrambled or something. Does anyone know what Invalid Service means or how I could get around this

By manus34, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 4 answers
    • Question: Input Select jumps to Live-TV without using remote

Hardware: LG OLED55B7P, and Spectrum Cable box. When  I use the Spectrum remote to select "GUIDE"; so I can details about program before selecting to RECORD - whenever I push the Spectrum remote button that says "Guide", the TV at the same time changes my normal input from HDMI to "Live TV". This is a new problem; am not sure when it started. Will I have to do the LG download again?

By MAUICUDA, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 3 answers
    • Question: programming a recording without the online list

Hello, for some reason, in the region where I live (Friuli, near Venice, Italy) the Main TV Provider (RAI) does not transmit the program plan for its channels.... while all the others do... Unfortunately I'm specially interested in recording RAI events, because I'm at work when they go on air.... I own a LG 43UJ70V1 since 10 days, in absence of the program list I did not find a way to program a recording  from RAI.... I'm quite disappointed because  I was sure (and still I am)  there must be a way to plan a recording by knowing the channel, the start date/time and the stop date/time or duration... but I couldn't find it.. I saw this feature in many 15-years-old TV sets, I can't believe it's no more in this super hi-tech expensive thing... As an alternative, is it possible to download the list from the internet??    this is also a feature that was already working in 15 years ago TV's. is there any app in the LG store to work out of this? thankyou

By adolfo melilli, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers