Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Gopinath Sekar
      Hello,
      I have a 2 year old OLED55C9PTA. The current WebOS is at 6.0 while mine is still at 4.9.5-7. 

Are we getting the WebOS updates? Is there anyway that I can manually update it to the latest WebOS?
      Thanks!
    • By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By Ron Shaver
      I have the SLING streaming service on all 3 of my LG OLED TVs.  I've updated the SLING app on 2 of them and now have a problem.  Both TVs default to the SLING app when I turn them on.   I am able to watch streaming content but can't exit the SLING app.  This only started happening after I updated the app.  For this reason I did not update the SLING app on my 3rd TV.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?
    • By Shaun Brennan
      I have a couple of app that have updates available  but when i click update get the following message (unable to update try later) this has been over a week now, also amazon prime and music wont open now and got this message when i tried to delete app (
      link hidden, please login to view) Also tried to install a random app off the content store and got the same message as above 1st message
      The TV is connect to the internet as Netflix works 
      Any help would be appreciated
      Thanks Shaun
    • By Nick Payne
      We've had a 65" OLED G1 for a while (Australian model OLED65G1PUA.AUS). No problems with it until the latest software update that installed on it a couple of weeks ago (the set shows the current installed level as 03.21.05). Since the update, when streaming using one of the apps built into the TV, maybe once every couple of days the picture will freeze in the middle of playback, and two or three seconds later the TV kicks us back to the initial screen for the app that we are streaming from. We've had it happen with Binge, with Apple TV+, and with Amazon Prime. If we access the same streaming services using the Android version of the apps on a Chromecast with Google TV that I have plugged into one of the HDMI ports on the G1, we never see the same problem.
      As the problem doesn't happen with the Chromecast, it doesn't seem to be a network problem (both the Chromecast and G1 are using a wired Ethernet connection rather than WiFi); as it happens with multiple apps on the G1, it doesn't appear to be a problem with a specific app; and as it has only started happening since the software update to the TV, that points the finger at that update as being the cause of the problem.
      Any suggestions? There doesn't appear to be any officially supported way of downgrading the software on an LG set to the previous version to see if that gets rid of the problem.