Quantcast

Magic Mouse Problem with Netflix - LG TVs

Nikhil Nangia

Question

Hey folks,

I've got an LG 49UH850T running webOS 3.0 and software v 04.30.06. For the past few days, the pointer of my magic mouse does not seem to be working within the Netflix app. I have to use the directional keys of the remote to navigate through the menus and the titles.

Of course, the pointer works flawlessly in all other apps and the TV menus. I'm guessing this is software related.

Anyone else facing the same issue? Any workarounds/ fixes? I've tried resetting the app an re-installing the app.

Thanks for sharing!

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JaGatorEd
      I purchased MR23GN and while most of the functions seem to work ok, the message of "Remote not supported by this TV" keeps popping up.
    • By Speedemon
      I have a UK6300 LG TV. It has always worked faultlessly. However it now will not show the pointer unless I restart it and then it only there of only for 20 seconds and then it is gone. The LAN cable notification constantly disconnects and reconnects. The Web Browser no longer opens on my selected page. The Software version is the latest and when I tried to manually update the software in case the auto update got corrupted it will not recognize the USB drive as having the software on it. The software browser version is 05.50.15.
      Any ideas what to do. I have two other LG TV's and all work perfectly.
    • By PVD
      Hi.. I have recently purchased LG 43LQ60006LA and its having normal remote. Will the magic remote works for this TV, if YES what would be the model to be purchased.
      I have other LG TV and magic remote, however its not working for 43LQ60006LA TV.
      I believe 43LQ60006LA model works with magic remote as I'm able to navigate using mouse via LG mobile app.
      Please advise what magic remote to be taken for 43LQ60006LA
      thanks 
    • By Stuart GIBSON
      I have a 48" OLED (Model: OLED48A26LA).  after updating to software version 13.30.61 the Sky New Live feed just displays "There was a problem with this video [timeout]".  It worked perfectly before the TV software upgrade.
      Ive reinstalled the Sky News app but still doesnt work.  wifi etc is all ok.
      Any ideas?  
      Stuart

• Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By Tsmt
      Hello,
      I have a problem with the subtitles when I try to share a video wirelessly directly from my PC to my LG 55SM9010PLA TV. I am not talking about sharing the whole screen (it lags a bit), just the video itself. 
      Sharing the video itself works well, but randomly the TV randomly does not recognise the subtitle, the sub option is not active in the TV menu, and there are no subtitles. It is in the same folder on my PC as the movie (.mkv), with the same name. In case of some movies it works, in case of others not, and I do not see the reasons why.
      First I tought it is becouse the format of the subtitle needs to be ".sub", becouse it worked with one movie. So I have learnt how to convert properly ".srt" to ".sub" - but still no success.
      Then I realised, in the case of another movie ".srt" worked on the TV, so I got really confused.
      I see no logic behind it.  Could you help me, what is the key here, what am I missing?
      Thank you!