Quantcast

Can I extract/copy/share TV recordings from internal memory?

patr1c1a

Question

I own a LG 42LB6500 which has an internal HDD and allows to record from live TV.

Since it doesn't recognize any external HDD I've tried (too bad I realized that didn't work before the guarantee expired) I've been recording from TV into the internal memory and I have some videos I would like to keep.

Is there a way to copy those recordings into an SD card or a USB stick, so I can store them somewhere else and play them on different devices?

Thanks.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a video file that is 3840 x 2160 (UHD) in OLED55CX (4K), there is a small black bar at the top and bottom. Is the TV supposed to upscale automatically to its 4k resolution which is 4096 x 2160? How do I upscale it without picture being cut of?
      Regards,
      Anish
    • By mr.porter
      Hello 
      Question about new LG WebOS tv's, anyone noticed when pausing live TV ( live playback) on Webos 5.3 ( GX ) that recording is reset when changing channels. 
      Meaning if you have paused tv and then changed the channel the playback recording is lost / reset to 0 minutes.
      I've have two LG tv's before the GX that didn't do this current this have one.
    • By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By seb0071
      I have just bought an OLED 48C14LB, and have mostly got to grips with the OS, except for the programme recording function.
      I tested this by recording the news on BBC1,  via 'Programme Scheduler' whilst watching live tv on ITV3.  All worked ok with the recording  playing back from the 128GB stick in 'USB 1'.
      Having since tried to record something else in the same way, I get an on screen message saying that the recording is about to take place, and I click on 'OK'.
      When the recording starts, the tv station that I am watching switches to the station that I want to record from, and when I switch back, I get a message saying that the recording I have set up is not possible if I change channels.
      Any help wil be much appreciated.