Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gustavo Alejandro Oviedo

after webOS update, can't use Screen Share anymore

Question

Hi everyone!

I used to mirroing my TV LG LH6000 with my Galaxy S5 with no problem and just in the first try,  until I updated the webOS version to 3.20.40. After that, it's impossible. Every attempt ends with "can't connect. Try again".

Anyone passed to the same issue? There's other method I can use to mirroing my cell to the tv? Thanks in advance!

1 person likes this

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

2 answers to this question

The best thing to try is to factory reset the TV. It sucks but it fixed a huge issue I was having (unrelated to this) and I am now happy I did it. It will take some time to get your apps and settings back but worth it in my opinion. If you call LG support they will most likely suggest the same thing. 

On 02/09/2016 at 11:43 PM, deadringer28 said:

The best thing to try is to factory reset the TV. It sucks but it fixed a huge issue I was having (unrelated to this) and I am now happy I did it. It will take some time to get your apps and settings back but worth it in my opinion. If you call LG support they will most likely suggest the same thing. 

I m using new TV lg32lj616  unable share screen using any mobile Moto or MI or One plus 2. all these mobile works fine with sony tv. In one plus it get connected the screen is shared for few seconds after it get disconnected automatically.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mandishh
      Hi guys. I'm PRAYINGGGGGG someone will help. Heres my story:
      Model: LG WEB OS 65 inch UJ6300

I started having issues last week when I tried the mirroring options  when suddenly PANDORA and all other APPS I want could not be found in the LG content store.
      I have tried my HP laptop (brand new, gift for Christmas) with Miracast BUILT IN
      MY samsung tablet & my 2 samsung galaxy cell phones (S 8 + & s 8 Note)
      The HP laptop worked & conntected for maybe 5-8 minutes and then disconnected. Cannot get it back again. The tablet & pphones wont even connect  They find the TV to connect to but then the TV says "unable to connect with screenshare try again"
      I called LG & was on the phone twice for over 2 hours being walked through EVERYTHING, even had to reset my tv to factory settings. nothing helped. so they gave me a cerrtified LG techinician. He came and could not help. He downloaded some 3rd party APP and it worked for a few minutes. But the actual miracast did not work. HEY...we just got this tv not even a month ago. its 2018. Why the HELL are we downloading 3rd party apps to mirror a damn screen?! Nope. I called LG back but they said due to his notes (he tried to say it was all 4 of my devices and the tv was fine) they are deeming the TV fine. WTF!!!??

I dont want a new tv i just want a way to be able to screen any device. WITHOUT AN APP. Fuck for that Ill buy a regular non smart TV & invest 30 bucks in CHromecast!!! Am I wrong?!

LG PLEASE address this issue. This should not be happening in friggan 2018!!!!

I attached photos of the error i received when trying to connect

• By sharathks00
      I am using lg webos tv 65UB950T.
      I am unable to connect my TV to my laptops , one on windows 7 and other on 8.1
      Tv doesnot show up on search, if it does(sometimes) when connected only decline button is shown on TV screen(no accept button)
      When connecting through TV no message appears on Laptop for connection acceptance.
      I have no problem viewing my mobile contents.
      Any suggestions???????????/