Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mateusz Kaflowski

Cleaning app data

Question

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: because I can not install or update apps?

Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: LG Content Store will not open - Nothing happens

Hi, My currently installed apps work fine such as Amazon and Netflix, however if I try to select the LG Content Store it doesn't do anything. I want to install more apps but I can't because I cannot access the store. I do not want to use Factory Reset as a possible solution because I have recently had my LG OLED E8 professionally calibrated which was very expensive. Can somebody tell me how I can resolve this issue please?

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Data Cap and Stream Quality

Ive lived in a city my whole life, and just moved to a rural area that has 6x more expensive internet that is 4x slower and has low 50gb monthly data cap... thanks VIASAT AND HUGHES NET! Anyway, I think i may get me a lg uk6200, mainly cause low input lag, and hopefully I THINK its the 6300 without the stupid slimAI, and bluetooth features... hopefully.. I ask, with the amazon, netflix, hulu app, and youtube app, Can i set the data rate to SD or lower. I simply cannot use 720 or 1080, or by god 4k or i will hit my cap limit in probably a few days. or hours lol.   I used to love my palm pixi and hopefully the webos evolved a bit to accomodate the world that has data caps. It would be nice to hear someone who knows the question... otherwise I will probably have to buy a roku for that functionality

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: LG Content Store

Hi all I hope someone can help me. I recently purchased an LG 55" TV and noticed there is a My Content Menu. When I try and add shows it's only finding them from Prime or YouTube, it doesn't show up searches from NowTv or Netflix. Is the store only able to find titles in Prime or should I be able to search NowTv and Netflix etc via the content store and My content tab?    Hope I haven't confused anyone and hope this makes sense? 🙂   Many Thanks in advance

• Question: NEW TV STORE HELP

Hello friends.  I brought a LG 43 inch 4k smart TV for my room. I'm so satisfied with the TV.   Unfortunately I gotta go out side of the country more than one year for my duty.  So is it okay to store my TV without turning on more than one year?  Will it be a big issue for the  TV components?  😎