Quantcast

Turn ON TV by LG TV Plus app

pepeEL

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2017 at 9:13 PM, pepeEL said:

It is only add to app LG TV Plus to app send packet magic to turn on TV. Now i use other app which can send magic packet and i can turn on my TV. It is wake on lan. But in settings in tv should be enable option to remote turn on tv.

Hi, may I know which app was that which sends magic packet to switch on the TV?

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By u84six
      I haven't searched this forum, but there has to be others who find that tv remote pointer to be extremely annoying. I'm actually surprised that we still can't turn that feature off. Having the cursor/pointer feature isn't even close to the importance of being able to shut off. I mean, how hard is to put one checkbox in the ui to toggle the feature on or off? It seems like a no-brainer, big bang for the buck change that many users would appreciate
    • By alfie
      Disney plus unable to play videos error code:PB_WEBOS_DR-6006_Invalidstateerror: Unfulfilled promise rejected automatically during destruction.
    • By Low Grade
      hi, 
      i just need to listen to the audio of certain Youtube videos so is it possible to turn off the screen ?.............this is possible for Live TV though............😀
    • By Phil7108
      We recently subscribed to Paramount Plus to catch up on episodes we lost when our COX CONTOUR DVR died. Frequently when streaming an episode,the playback will suddenly freeze. If we try to go back, using the "undo" key, we can sometimes get the playback to resume, but it has rewound abp=out 10 minutes. After resuming playback, it will frequently freeze again. My wife is so frustrated, she wants to cancel Paramount. Any suggestions appreciated!
    • By yippie_kiyay
      My new LG TV (65UM6900PUA) running WebOS 04.71.25 works great with HomeKit, with the exception that it is not reachable while it is turned off. If I try to turn it on in the home app, it says "No Response."  I have changed the 'Turn on via Wi-Fi' setting to on, and it will turn on from the 'LG TV Plus' app, but not from the iOS home app. Is there a specific setting or something I need to change?