Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

pepeEL

LG 49UF7787 - export channel list to USB

Question

Hi

I am new TV LG 49UF7787. In menu TV i dont find option to soft channel list alphabetic. I found in net that is option by Menu Installation-Hotel Menu option to export channel list to file on USB in format TTL and then edited on PC by software ChannSort. But on my model this option not working. Menu Installation iis not open. Anybody know how i can export channel list in TTL ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPwaCF1Y5AY

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: This File cannot be recognised

Hi all, I am having an issue in that when I connect my external hard drive it no longer recognizes any of the video files. all of the files appear and were all working fine yesterday, however none of the files work any longer. I have multiple file types (mp4, .mkv) which all worked yesterday evening but not any longer.   any help massively appreciated 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• I need help only one app on my LG PF1500W webOS enabled LED projector , the accuweather app. I can't find any other apps like Netflix and YouTube

only one app on my LG PF1500W webOS enabled LED projector , the accuweather app. I can't find any other apps like Netflix. How can I run Netflix on this projector Is the LG content store not ? I have ordered the projector through Amazon US. Everything else seems to work fine. Including the LG TV Plus android app.   Help me please            Quote

in LG webOS Smart Projector

• LG Home theater - hard or soft reset

Good day guys. Anyone have any idea on how to reset a LG home theater(hard or soft reset). No video display but audio working fine.. video resolution accidentally put in wrong setting. Thanks

in The Lounge - Off Topic

• TV wont read epk file

Hi im not sure if this is the place to post a question like this  sorry it its not. I have and LG TV which has been having problems with SKY Q blacking out. I got in touch with LG and they said I needed an update which they sent me on a disc. I followed the instructions but my TV wont read the epk file so wont sense it needs to update. I have tried numerous usb drives I have formatted them in ntfs and fat. The usb reads they LG_DTV file but says there is nothing inside. Any help would

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• channel sorting

The channel sorting is near to useless especially when the source is satellite with hundreds of channels. For example, say you wish to create your own list in fav1. You add the channels and they appear in the order you add them. Your sort order is either, numeric by channel or alphabetical or leave in the order you added them. You can swap 2 channels to change the order but this is useless. Say for example that slots 1,2,3 have satellite channels 101, 118 and 122. Later I wan

in LG webOS Wish List