Quantcast

Both sides from LG 55UF850T randomly dims

Selva Kumar A

Question

I have Lg55UF850T. I have it hooked up to my PC. Randomly when ever I am using my PC THE FOLLOWING THING HAPPENS. Picture attached. 

link hidden, please login to view

But when I turn the TV off and then ON everything is back to normal. This is happening randomly. And due course of time the frequency is becoming higher and higher and now whenever I turn off and on my tv this appears immediately.

Please help its driving me crazy

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DavidSr
      We have two LG TV's that stopped connecting to our PLEX media server after the last update. TImes out saying "Checking connection speed to Raspberrypi" which the PLEX is on
      Upgraded the Mesh Routers before trying anything, still only the PLEX app doesn't work
      Our other TCL TV and Roku and TIVO still work with Plex, so this is only the LG TV's that can't connect anymore.
      Another annoying error after the last update is that any Streaming app (Amazon, Netflix, and DIsney) now fall out of the app and go back to HDMI port 1 if we pause for 30 seconds.  Which we have always done for a Bathroom break or getting drinks.
    • By Rolivhuwa Muelelwa
      I have been struggling with the Tidal App on my LG C1. You play music, but it random stops playing. Both on Wired connection and WiFi connect. I basically can't listen to any full song, without the audio randomly stopping. 
    • By Riccardo
      Hello to everyone, 
      I am new to the forum. I wanted to ask whether I am alone with this problem or it is common.
      My set up: PC-DolbAtmos, LG-CX, SONOS ARC (eARC).
      I've notice the audio connection between the PC and LG+ARC was unstable. Finally I noticed LG-CX sometimes forward (passthrough) the good Dolby Atmos signal and some other times it passes a signal which is WMA (not supported by the sonos device).
      PC is set to always send "Atmos", when WMA is sent, simply changing "passthrough->PCM->Passthrough" in the LG audio menu solves the problem.
      Why is know that LG-CX randomly passes the good signal at times and at other times doesn't ?
      Would you have any tricks to help out ? maybe force audio to be transcoded by the TV (possible?) to be alway DD+ ?

Thanks a lot for any kind of help and suggestions. 
    • By Martin Janus
      Hi, strange thing happened, I have two different LG TV with webOS and each has its own magic remote control. I just found that red cursor disappeared on both TVs and nothing helped: new batteries, unplugging from the socket, re-pairing. I tried to re-pair one of the tv and it did not paired anymore, all buttons work except cursor. When I click the middle button (pointer) it always says trying to register and then this control is not supported by this TV. I have both TVs around 2 years. Looks like a firmware problem but both TVs has different number since they are different types, both has auto update on and both are up to date. One is 65" LG OLED65GX (firmware 4.40.20), the other one is 77" LG OLED77W9PLA (firmware 5.30.11). Any idea?
    • By kurabasakuku
      Hi, 
      We have ProCentric 400 with V version, and 400+ Smart Hospitality TVs. 
      The following is the topology (attached).
      We had issue lately: in random TVs have blank the channels with No Signal message. This occurs in some TVs, other TVs are just blank screen and there is no "No Signal" Message. After doing factory reset and reconfiguration then all is working normal. However this case then occurs to other TVs.
      I was assuming this is network issues: switch configuration or else, but I am now very sure there is no configuration change. 
      Please advise.

TV No signal Issue.mp4