Quantcast

Both sides from LG 55UF850T randomly dims

Selva Kumar A

Question

I have Lg55UF850T. I have it hooked up to my PC. Randomly when ever I am using my PC THE FOLLOWING THING HAPPENS. Picture attached. 

link hidden, please login to view

But when I turn the TV off and then ON everything is back to normal. This is happening randomly. And due course of time the frequency is becoming higher and higher and now whenever I turn off and on my tv this appears immediately.

Please help its driving me crazy

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kula
      Hi,
      How can i delete the Accuweather widget and set the Fireworks color Screensaver again? 
      Tnx
      Best Regards 
      Dragan K.
    • By Rolivhuwa Muelelwa
      I have been struggling with the Tidal App on my LG C1. You play music, but it random stops playing. Both on Wired connection and WiFi connect. I basically can't listen to any full song, without the audio randomly stopping. 
    • By Josef
      I am recording videos to 
      link hidden, please login to view NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded? Joseph

• By Hissy
      I finally updated the software on my TV, and now I have to force a reset whenever I want to turn it on. (Unplug for 60 seconds.) The TV will not turn on without a reset, from either the remote or the power button. Once it's on it responds normally to the remote.  It doesn't matter how long the TV's been turned off - when I want to turn it back on, I have to reset it.
      Has anyone else had similar problems?
    • By David Mokida
      TV Model : LG 43UP7750
      Not sure if it's a hardware or Web OS fault , Whenever there is a powercut my TV fails to pick up system time automatically . There is a default time set and whenever I have a power cut the time is setting to the default time . I think that LG has not included any battery at hardware level to automatically store time . So whenever I have a powercut I have to wait for few minutes for my TV to set the time automatic . 
      My parents use hotstar app a lot so they get  an Certification error and asks to check the time since the certificate is expired . So they call me to set the time or restart the tv for it to automatically refresh the system time . 
      Make it a priority to set the system time first on restart .