Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

edkis

Hybroad Z205 Set-Top Box

Question

Can anybody help me ? How can I add this Set-Top Box to my LG 60UF852V (webos 2.0) with the support by LG Magic Controller (as 1 controller for TV and STB) because Hybroad manufacturer isn't in this huge list of manufacturers in TV. Or can I select other one (similary) ?

8 answers to this question

hello,

I have the same problem. Have you find any manufacturer instead? (who are on the list, cuz Hybroad is still not there) 

If yes, please let me know as I would love to use only one remote instead of two :))

Thank you very much

What I needed to do is watch the very first screen when rebooting the set-top box. That was in my case the manufacturer. Everything after that is software from you provider.

Hope it helps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• WebOS TV Firmware version

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Possible to enable geolocation in WebOS browser?

I have found a site called Locast that will stream live tv for some home markets in the US. It’s a free service but they do ask for donations. However, I am unable to get it to run on my LG tv’s browser. The site returns an error saying that I refused a request for geolocation. Due to licensing agreements, the site needs this enabled and running on the browser to validate viewers aren’t streaming into non-US markets. Is this possible or am I out of luck?

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Conection closed error on webOS 1.2 and 2.0

Hello everyone, I have an issue with debugging application through webOS emulators for webOS versions 1.2 and 2. When i try to fetch some data from a another server the request fails on OPTIONS check, with error:  Failed to load resource: Connection closed And that's it, there is not even a smallest hint what's wrong with the request. I'm using Axios for fetching data, and as far as II know they have support for Safari 6 and 7 which is the closes as WebKit version we're using in web

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• ITS NOW 2018: Does the 2TB USB limitation still apply? even with NTFS and WebOS 3.5

So, it's the year 2018 and all the documentation I have found online says that LG TV's USB storage are limited to a max capacity of 2TB... nowadays that's considered rather small in terms of PVR and play backing of HDR 10bit content. I've ordered a the LG 49sj800v which is due to be delivered in the next couple of weeks so I am in the process of preparing the hard drive ready for it, which I have a WD Red 6TB however after reading it seems to be limited to 2TB?! which surprises me because t

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• HotStar App for LG WebOS TV

Hello Everyone,   I have 2014 LG 47LB750T tv and I am happy with the TVs performance. It has just updated to newer 05.05.25 firmware. New apps are getting added in the store.   I have been following HotStar app in my phone from quite a long time. It has a very good list of shows and movies list. I was wondering if we can have HotStar app for our WebOS tv as well. Recently DittoTV app has too been added which is a boon for those who have frequent DTH cable connection problem. It directly stre

in LG webOS Wish List