Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Similar Forum Topics
It's 2016 now. IPv6 has been around since 1997. Some countries are close to 50% deployment of IPv6. Even my home printer supports IPv6. The Linux kernel, on which webOS is based has been supporting a stable IPv6 implementation since the 2.6 kernel series. This was certainly my main disappointment when I bought a LG Smart TV.
- 7 replies
- 2,984 views
Hi, I have following LG Smart TV : Model: 42LM620T-ZE (Software version: 04.62.12 ; SDK Version: 02.08) Does my TV have webOS ?? It was purchased in summer 2012 so I know its quite old now. Also how to check if this TV has Netcast (perhaps 3.0 or 4.0) ?? Let me know.
- Awaiting best answer
- 0 votes
- 3 answers
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
- 1,357 replies
- 742,952 views
Is there a mechanism for reporting regressions in 4.10.05? After installing 4.10.05 on my 65" C8 I have a number of regressions with youtube / netflix and DVD playback. I exchanged the TV to Costco and have remained at webOS 3.0 with no issues. I worked on Mac OS X for 15 years at Apple and I would suspect that LG has a mechanism in place to report issues.
- 1 reply
- 180 views
Here in the US, the day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday and is traditionally the best shopping day of the year! You can find deals on just about anything but here at lgwebos.com, we are tracking specials on LG TVs. The Target ad has leaked and on page two we have 43 and 49" sets with as much as $120 off! On page six we have a 55, 60, and 65 inch LG UHD Smart webOS TVs with as much as $250 off! Check back for more Black Friday deals and post in this topic if you see some!
- 7 replies
- 709 views
Similar Tagged Content
By neeraj chintala
my lg tv has a very good internet connection which is even capable of 4k but only plays the videos at 720p , need help!
I want to introduce myself by my first post here. Some time ago I bought LG 49UF7787 a nice 4k Smart TV from LG .
I'm quite enjoyed by the speed of UI and capabilities of the device but there are some lacks which I thought will be fixed after some time with coming updates. Now after two system updates and 3 months of usage (a model from 2016) there are still things to work on it.
1. Sometimes Magic pilot don't respond. Mostly when I'm not doing anything for some time (pilot is in power save I suppose asleep mode) and when I want e.g. change tv channel or turn the volume up it do not respond or it react with a 2-3 seconds lag. It occurs maybe by 10% of operations when it is power saving.
2. When I want to check program informations and I'm pushing INFO button there is 4 lines of text but 2 lines are the movie description and other two are the copy of previous ones.... (picture below)
3. There is no info about CAST and YEAR in the INFO description (for me the wasted 2 lines of copied movie description should be for that specs)
4. Using a LIST button generates a menu with programmes list - it is very nice but is is loading only those descriptions which you are looking at at the moment, when you scroll your list down it starts to load another piece of programmes - I think it should be done in background with some time intervals.
5. I have a cable TV from my ISP and I personalized my program list only to that ones are my favourites. The manager works fine and I just saved my new program list but after I suppose my ISP is changing its own program offer I'm getting the new stations which are empty because my tv plan do not support them.
E.g. I have only programmes from 1 to 50 but sometimes I get a new channels 383 and 537 or other (numbers are random but always exceed my own list and are empty)
Any recomendation what should I do to get rid of this disadvantages?
Do you have the same with yours WebOS 2.0?
Thanks to Ruud, one of our members, for posting about this article from CNET.
CNET is reporting as of yesterday that LG is planning to update all 2014 TV models to webOS 2.0. This would be a flip in direction from what they had announced earlier in the year. The articles states that the update will start rolling out mid year to all models. We'll have to wait and see!
The company has confirmed to CNET that its 2014 Web OS 1.0-equipped TVs, including sets like the 55EC9300 OLED, will be updated to version 2.0 of the operating system.
The update will happen sometime in the second half of 2015, and will be rolled out to every 2014 TV with Web OS, in every territory worldwide.
LG announced today that webOS 2.0 is coming to their smart TV lineup, to be showcased at CES 2015 in Las Vegas next month. As of now, the reported features will be:
Faster boot/load time 4K support for streaming videos from sources like Amazon and Netflix Quick user settings New ribbon Better YouTube integration
Other than that, we'll have to wait and see. Please post if you have news and features to share.