Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

cheeze

Need help with Youtube app

Question

Every time I launch the app, it stays at the Youtube logo screen. I can't click on anything and I have the latest version of the app. Any suggestions on what to do?

Is there a way to delete the app and reinstall it?

Also, (when it did work) sometimes it would play for a few seconds and then say loading, and then skip through the video like it was fast forwarding all by itself.

3 answers to this question

You probably didn't read my post entirely because I asked if there was a way to delete the app. I appreciate the suggestion though.

Anyhow, I figured out that you can delete it, but I still get the problem sometimes. I just have to keep deleting and reinstalling.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• WebOS TV Firmware version

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: LG SJ800V - YouTube App - Change User

Hello, I am using WebOS3.5 on my LG 49 SJV800V. When I log into my YouTube account on my TV via my smartphone app, I login as the wrong user from my Google account.  In the smartphone app the right user is shown, but when I am signed in on the TV app, the Google User is signed in, instead of the one I am using for YouTube. For people who do not know what I am talking about - you can have different Users in one Google account. A while ago Google decided to merge the Google account with

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Ricght Click for WebOS

Some sites I visit using not an app, but a regular web page, require I do a right click to access display options within the web page. So add Right Click functionality please.

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Wifi disconnected each time TV starts

Hi I own a 55UG870V smart tv with firmware that has recently been updated to 04.05.80 Since this update, Wifi is non functionnal each time I start the TV. I have to deactivate WIFI and reactivate it and then the TV reconnects without issue. ( trying to reconnect without deactivate/reactivate doeqn't work) Is this a bug ? Does anyone suffer the same issue ?   Thank you Regards

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Powered TV on & a Static screen with sound (I only have intranet and no cable setup)

Just bought the LG smart tv 2017. When I power on the tv each time it comes up with the sound on and static looking screen until I press the home button to do a search for example Hulu.  How do I make it so when I turn on the tv the screen just shows a silent wallpaper picture? I went up the picture settings but there is no picture to choose from, it’s just the settings options. Where do I get a picture from to put it on the tv? I haven’t set up the Live Tv either because I don’t

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions