Quantcast

How ti installo silverlight for watching skygo

• 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fergus
      When I try to get Netflix on my LG Smart TV I get a message saying that Netflix ended support for Silverlight on 13 September 2023 and I needed to update the browser to a version that supports HTML5. It said that normally this should update automatically, but if it did not that is why I am seeing that page. 
      The browser is Google Chrome so I tried to update that - but nothing happened - I did check I was connected to wifi. So then I tried to install Microsoft Edge which was shown as an option, then I got the message " File Downloading is not Supported" and nothing happened, which probably also explains why Chrome failed to update.
      I see from other posts that WebOS does not support Android Apps - so how can I reinstate Netflix on my LG Smart TV?
      Thankyou
    • By bucksears
      I bought a new LG 43uq7590pub (43" 4K UHD) TV three months ago, with the intent of using it as a computer monitor.
      Configuration is as follows:
      Running it in Gaming Mode Computer is set for 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) Connected via HDMI cable to my computer (don't have the cable stats in front of me) Computer's video card is set to a 60Hz refresh rate When watching streaming videos from the local computer (YouTube, MAX, Netflix, etc), the TV will randomly go black and restart. There is no warning (audio/video slowdowns or distortions/glitches) before it does so. After restarting, it continues to run normally. Anything over 30-45min and it will likely restart.  
      I'm not using wifi/internet locally on the TV, so that is not (or shouldn't be) the issue. 
      I'm wondering if running the computer's video AND audio over the HDMI cable is too much for the TV, and that's causing the restarts after a while. I have a separate MIDI/audio interface that I usually run the computer's audio OUT of, to a pair of external speakers. This is a whole new computer setup, so I don't have that in place yet; just wondering if taking that workload OFF of the TV/HDMI might help.
      Are there any event logs within the TV OS that might indicate what is happening?
      Anyone else experience anything similar? 
    • By Mindaugas Vaiciulis
      Hello,

my TV (UP80003LR) (with latest WebOS: 6.3.2-423 )works fine expect for one problem with HbbTV (Hybrid TV).
      While watching HbbTV there are periodical gaps of silence of durations ~0.5 sec. every ~10 sec, so It`s very difficult to watch TV.
      Earlier gaps occured once a minute so it was kinda bearable.

Internet is connected though LAN cable.
      Have tried tune sound options, but it didn`t helped, so have and reseted TV settings to initial, but it didn`t helped too.
      So now i am kinda desperate. 
      What can be sure of is that problem is local with TV, because there are no problems with TV picture and there are no problem on second TV (Samsung).

Thank for any ieads.
    • By Rahul Sharma
      I am getting this above error PI 1001_404_1 NAS continuously while watching hotstar disney. Pls help me to fix this.
    • By Marco V
      Hi,

so i was watching a movie through the webbrowser app of the LGCX65
      Every 20 min the screensaver kicks in while there is no reason to as the movie keeps playing
      in the background you can even still hear the movie playing

how can i disable this screensaver its very anoying

thanks
      Marco