Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bartosz Górski

Where are apps?

Question

In Poland there is no usefull apps. No facebook, no instagram, no google photos or druve. Spotify APP is useless becouse there is no free access, only premium account.

Why LG webos do not support chromecast protocol without chromecast device?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

5 answers to this question

I am really disapointed with the thing that called webos no fb no twitter no skype rare of apps and they are really useless .. LG TV was not the right choice !

Yes.. You are right.... Android TV is more good than LG's WebOs TV. There is no good applications are available in LG Store. Very few numbers of Apps are available..

We need skype on WebOS 2.0 .. I bought the TV for using skype and now its useless. without proper apps smart TV is useless. I dint expect this unavailability of skype in LG smart TV. Now i feel like it was a wrong decision to go for an LG smart tv.

I'm new to the forum - I've a LG 40LF630V it's a great TV - does anybody know how to get Virgin Media Anywhere to work either via an app or by the web interface?

Agree.  I've been having a constant battle of wills with LG over the complete absence of any actual quality apps in their 'app store'.  I've been a Plex subscriber/User for ages and they haven't even sorted out that one in WebOS2, however if you want a pile of trash that originates in China or such then yep, the LG Store is the place to go.

LG are completely ambivalent about their customers.  You get automated responses that don't actually help or even provide a possible timeline etc for the issues.  

For those mentioning the likes of Skype, I think WebOS1 did have it earlier on, but it's disappeared, undoubtedly because LG wouldn't pay for it.

I'm currently on my 5th LG TV, up until this point I've always had a good opinion of them, but this is the last time after nearly 10 months of BS, product fails, and the complete s**t that is their customer proposition, well, I'll  be looking elsewhere when I next buy a TV.