• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Phaedrus
      On an LG CX 55, two minutes into episode 4 -- "The Tomb" -- of the series Moon Knight on Disney+ there is a scene with statuettes in niches each lit by an oil lamp. As the flames flicker, dark blotches jump around some of the niche walls.
      These are certainly unintended artifacts.
      Can someone confirm wether this is a CX (only) issue?

• By Dhineshwar
      MX player and jio cinema are commonly used Android apps which offers many free to watch movies. It would be great if that two added in the lg store. Hope it'll be added soon
    • By H_Rovy
      I want to be able to turn on my TV without it automatically launching a cable channel. ( or repeatedly asking me if I want to turn on the cable box).  Is there any way to "just' start with the home screen? Also when I've been watching something (app or cable) and go back to Home screen, it will go back to what I was watching if there is no input for a minute or so. grrrr. so annoying
    • By KorayK
      I can watch Netflix and Amazon Prime and I want to watch DisneyPlus, I don't want to buy a new TV because of that stupid firmware, there is lot of complaints regarding to that issue at all forms. Please for your brand benefits and for the user rights solve that problem and release a new update for these TVs. I am waiting an official answer that explain whether you solve it or not. Thank you.
    • By leader6234
      Hey guys !!!
      I have a UHD UJ634v  LG webos Tv  that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
      This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last  software version.
      I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
      Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
      Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
      Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen 
      Thanks in advance !!!