Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

xfiles

Manage Film Thumbnails

Question

Hi,

Does anyone know how to manage film thumbnails stored on external Nas Drives Etc on Webos2?

At present, thumbnails are slow to display and of a poor quality. It is very difficult to change or alter them to another image. If you change the stored image for another one, the first image remains in memory and is displayed instead even if you remove all trace of it from the drive.

Also, can apps such as Kodi be side-loaded as the LG content manager is really poor?

Thanks. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: How can I change the screensaver pictures ???

Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?
      Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?
      Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 

By rologoetz, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Change the background of lg oled ??

Hello .. i just want 2 know if there are any posibility to change the backgroung of the LG OLED55C7V 55"A ?? 

By Ghaleb, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Request: Simplelink will disable upon Sound output change

In current state of firmware the simplelink function will disable itself when switching through sound output quick menu. I am trying to switch between TV output and External Aux output (headphones) as I don't use my home cinema speakers all the time. But between those 2 options there is a "optical"  output which cannot be enabled at the same time as the HDMI-CEC/Simplelink funciton so the TV will disable it BUT not re-enable it after you move to external aux output (or any other not conflicting with the settings). This is highly frustrating as you must one again navigate to the full settings menu / general / hdmi-cec and enable it manually. So I am making this request. Thank you  

By marakoss, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Record from app to external hard dick..

Hello .. i hope somebody can answer on my quistion .. how i can regester from youtube as example from lg oled 55c7v 55"a to externl hard dick.. ??  With best regards

By Ghaleb, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Control Image Rotation

I have a Synology Diskstation where I store all of my videos.  I recently received some phone videos taken in portrait mode which display on my PC or my Samsung 65" LED (via the Diskstation)  with a wide black bars on each side of the actual image.   When I try to display these videos on my LG OLED65C6P 65-inch Smart 4K UHD Curved OLED TV the images are rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise.  This allows the video to fill the screen (no black bars) but very difficult to watch unless you lay down on your side.  I have searched for a way to control screen orientation (portrait or landscape) on the LG TV but have yet to find a way to control it. Is there a TV setting that will allow me to view these videos properly?  

By JRB, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers