Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
I like webos on my TV, but there are only two small anoying details that would be great if there is a way around it.
1. TV in Portugal Vodafone has still Cable and Antenna channels. Scanning is not a problem and quality is acceptable for the source. Those channels because they are analogue will not gain description and only show the frequency name such as "S34". Is there any way to rename the channel to something more human readable such as "RTP1" ?
2. Adding a bookmark from the web browser to the main screen works like a charm, but is there any way when lauching the bookmark from there in FullScreen and it doesn't show the intire browser ?
LG announced today in its press release that AppleTV+ is coming to LG webOS TVs. In 2020, a new Apple TV app will be released and customers with 2018 and 2019 LG webOS TVs will also be able to download the app:
LG’s award-winning webOS smart TV platform will bring 2020 LG OLED and LG NanoCell TVs a plethora of programming from the constantly-growing number of top global content providers through apps and services such as Disney+, Netflix and CBS All Access. New for 2020, the Apple TV app allows customers to subscribe and watch Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels as well as access their iTunes video library and buy or rent more than 100,000 films and TV shows. Customers with 2018 and 2019 LG TV models will also be able to enjoy the Apple TV app this year.