Keep WiFi On?

peejayw

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

May be your router option that provide IP to dhcp client are wrong configure are you have old firmware version or your TV is broke.

My WiFi adapter start automatically when power on TV.

Are you logon to lg TV store account?

How many power on count show in TV settings? Is this TV are new or refurbished?

What is your TV model?

OK, TV is new and working, model is 50LB650V

"Are you logon to lg TV store account?

How many power on count show in TV settings?"

I am not sure what you mean here. When I turn the TV on I have to go to the wifi settings and click on the name of my wifi network, tv then connects. I just want it to connect automatically when TV turns on.

Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.