Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

chip_ro

Playing recordings on a PC

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: How to download Google play store in LG smart TV 32LH576D

How to download Google play store in LG smart TV 32LH576D

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: IPlayer / Freeview Play

I have a strange problem with freeview play and Iplayer on my 55 E6 I need help first is this the correct place to post 
      The problem started about 2 months ago 
      If i select a BBC program from the past by scrolling through the freeview guide Iplayer starts as usual But when it starts playing there is no picture or sound if subtitles are on you can see the the subtitles going by but no sound of picture.

if i start iplayer using the app UI to watch the same program it works fine 
      all other catch up works through the freeview guide 
      If i am watching a bbc program and press green to restart the program it works ok also
      I have contacted Freeview they told me to contact BBC 
      I have contacted bbc iplayer help they told me to contact LG 

I contacted John Lewis they sent an engineer he said he would report the issue to LG 
      I am told LG said they did not see it as a problem and would do nothing 
      I spoke to John Lewis again and was told LG tvs do not support Iplayer any more 

I also have a 55uh850v that I use in my cinema as a 3d monitor this tv is olso webos3 this tv has exactly the same problem 
      I also have a 49UH610v this works perfectly 
      I also have a OLED55B7V this has the freeview guide disappearing problem that is well documented in "LG TV Freeview Play" forum but when its working the Iplayer works ok
      I have 70mg fibre broad band and the tvs are on wired ethernet 

I do not know what to do next

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Glitchy recordings from USB disk

Hi, I've recently purchased a LG 43UK6300PLB, which by and large has been excellent! But I'm having problems with recording to USB. So far I've tried a 500GB drive I had spare, but its probably 7-8 years old, and I've tried an SSD as well. Tried the 500GB in an older USB2 external caddy and in a more recent USB3, and the SSD in the USB3. Both were formatted to NTFS. When I come to watch the recording, I get what looks like signal breakup where I might lose a second or so of the recording. Its not constant either, there might be a 10 second period where the quality is really bad and broken, and then maybe a minute of it being OK. I've tried the USB3 caddy with external 5V power added in too, 2A supply. Same problem happens if I pause live TV, and then unpause it a little later. Normal TV picture quality is fine, I've got good signal here and never see this on normal viewing. Wondered if anyone had suggestions? Is it worth trying a USB stick instead? Running out of ideas with this one. Thanks

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Recording on the network share

If I understand correctly, currently (WebOS 4.0), it's possible to record TV shows on the flash drive only. Could you implement recording on the network share (Windows share, samba or similar)? I have small NAS so it would be great if I could use it's storage for this purpose. Regards, Jaroslav

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: ZEE5 app unable to play any content

I installed zee5, it launches but when I try to play any content it just keeps trying to load Infinitely.  I have a 40 mbps internet speed, that should not be a problem.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the problem continues. 

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions