Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Cappej

MS Silverlight Plugin - Skygo - Sky Online? Any good news?

Question

Hi you all and I wish you an happy new Year!

Have you got any news about MS Sliverlight Plugin or a SKY APP for services like SKYgo - or SKY Online?

Tanks you all!

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: programming a recording without the online list

Hello, for some reason, in the region where I live (Friuli, near Venice, Italy) the Main TV Provider (RAI) does not transmit the program plan for its channels.... while all the others do... Unfortunately I'm specially interested in recording RAI events, because I'm at work when they go on air.... I own a LG 43UJ70V1 since 10 days, in absence of the program list I did not find a way to program a recording  from RAI.... I'm quite disappointed because  I was sure (and still I am)  there must be a way to plan a recording by knowing the channel, the start date/time and the stop date/time or duration... but I couldn't find it.. I saw this feature in many 15-years-old TV sets, I can't believe it's no more in this super hi-tech expensive thing... As an alternative, is it possible to download the list from the internet??    this is also a feature that was already working in 15 years ago TV's. is there any app in the LG store to work out of this? thankyou

By adolfo melilli, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Device online Notification

I keep getting this annoying notification that says "Device online" in the top right corner of the screen.  I cannot figure out how to disable it, nor can I find anything about it.  There is an icon of a router in the notification that looks like mine, so does that mean that a device on my network is now connected, or is the TV now online?  It happens quite often, so I don't think that the TV would be connecting and disconnecting that often.  I have an LG UH6090 with webOS 04.21.10.  Any help would be great!

By Brandon Huettner, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Subtitles for online content

I have managed to get content to play online but have no subtitles when needed. Is there a way to play content via the lg web os browser and have subtitles displayed as well. Anyone come across this problem as it's a bit specific?

By Rufusvg, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Online app download to Lg Tv

How i can download free apps on my Lg tv. Do i need to upgrade the software.. Other new tv support android. Why i can have 3rd party software. The one which are pre installed are paid. Please reply

By aadi, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 1 answer