Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

forum1

Mute is activate randomly with any user interaction

Question

Sound is mute randomly. For a month it is happen two time. All remote was on the table. Not any user interaction with remote controls. Just activate mute. Not show any mute image on TV.

First time I was thinking that TV channel have some external problem with signal. Now  I am experienced user and know. If my sound stop work for easy workaround must pres mute to turn off.

This is real true. I can not believe. So much money for this UHD TV and so many problems.

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• HDMI problem

Hello! I'm trying to connect PC with LG TV with WebOS. It used to work normally, but now it doesn't want to connect. It detect HDMI input but doesn't want to show anything and than says not connected. Tried with multiple PCs and 2 HDMI cables. All combinations work on other TV. Any suggestion how to solve this.  Best regards, Jaka   My TV: LG TV 43UK6300MLB

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Power on/off sound (melody)

Hi, M y TV (SK8000) started to play a short melody whenever I turn it on/off, I can't find anything in the settings that controls it, any idea how I disable it? It seems to start after I connected an Onkyo receiver to the TV via the HDMI ARC port, but I am not sure. I also entered to the IN_START and EZ_ADJUST menus but didn't change anything... Any ideas? Thx.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: LG SJ800V - YouTube App - Change User

Hello, I am using WebOS3.5 on my LG 49 SJV800V. When I log into my YouTube account on my TV via my smartphone app, I login as the wrong user from my Google account.  In the smartphone app the right user is shown, but when I am signed in on the TV app, the Google User is signed in, instead of the one I am using for YouTube. For people who do not know what I am talking about - you can have different Users in one Google account. A while ago Google decided to merge the Google account with

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Problem with voice instructions before update

I have a TV LG 43UK6950PLB. Recently I updated to latest firmware version which is 04.10.04. When I try use de Magic Remote Control giving orders through the microphone, I receive a message like there is a problem with server temporarily and error 6022. I think is something about the update but how can return to previous version? Is this happening to someone else? Please give some advice. Thanks  

• Question: Problem updating webOS 2.x to webOS 3.x

Hallo, i am trying to update my LG 55UF850T to webOS 3.x due to UHDTV and HDR compatibility.  Update via menu not possible. It shows 2.2.1 as the most current version. I downloaded 3.x via the website and copied it to a USB stick as mentioned in the guideline. Now the problem: USB stick is recognized as a Smart Share device but the firmware and folder do not trigger the update process.   Question: is there a  technical guideline on how to proceed, e.g. Via the hidde