Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Shebs

Flash player in browser

Question

Hi all,

New to the forum. I have the 55inch 850T. No flash player support. Scanned the net and found this.

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/29885-complete-tutorial-webos-210-bypass-rom-and-adobe-flash-on-palm-pre-simplified/

They have an IPK for flash player. Is it possible to use this for LGTV?

I am not a tech person and have no idea about these things. So if its a stuoid and rubbisb suggestion please just ignore me.

Many thanks

Cheers

1 answer to this question

No, it's impossible, and the ipk you say is not for Smart TV or LG WebOs, it's for PALM PRE and will not work with LG WebOS, Flash Player is not available on WebOS because ADOBE doesn't want to provide it for WebOS, LG Netcast has Flash Player 10 because ADOBE provided them, and it's a outdated version, so ADOBE cannot provide them a outdated version and doesn't want to provide the latest, some day amybe it will be availabe, LG sayed me that i can talk to ADOBe and see if they can help, if we all complain to adoble, they will provide us flash player for the WebOS. Hope it helped, 1 like also helps me.