Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

pamonoc

Vtuner problem connection!

Question

Hi!

I bought an lg 32lb650v and I have vtuner problems connection!

Sometimes is working sometimes not and I say the most of the times!

I've done the latest update!

I don't know what is the problem?

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By myloo
      Hello everyone, i need to help to downgrade my 43UJ651V tv. I succesfully apply all steps and at the last step seems this error message in the tv screen:

Update failed because software version is earlier than the version installed on the TV.

5.80.50 version installed on the tv now. But i want to return 04.70.55. Is this possible? Can anyone help me about this? Additionally, i am in Turkey. I want to install real official firmware. Can anyone send me the right firmware for me to install 04.70.55 ( I dont want to have language problems. I see the LgDTVUpdater package RU version)?
    • By Allan B
      I am in the process of moving my WiFi to a 4G carrier. I was testing the 4G modem and needed to move back to the Broadband modem for a day - I found that the BB password was not kept on the LGWEBOS TV.  Similarly when I moved back to the $G modem I had to re-enter that. This TV is the only device that I have which does not remember passwords
      Is there a way of placing a support ticket for a change to the OS
    • By Pecacheu
      It is now 2020, and the WebOS browser in LG Smart TVs (which I believe is Chromium-based) is still massively out of date and doesn't work properly with a ton of websites!
      The main problem is actually very simple. The browser doesn't support EMCAScript 2015 or ES6.
      Basically, translated from nerd speak, it doesn't work properly with modern code using new features created since 2015, so any newer websites will break unless they've been written to be compatible with ancient browsers and OSes.
      This should not be the case on a TV made in the current year. It should be running an up-to-date web browser, if not for convenience, then for SECURITY reasons as well!
    • By VISHAL PARMAR
      need to update webbrowser

• By alefq
      I have to re-enter my credentials several times a week.
      According to Netflix, a recently update to LG's firmwares; are making Netflix app to forget credentials or invalidate your session due to duplicated ESN number.

link hidden, please login to view Anyone else with this problem?
      Amazon Prime, Youtube they work properly.
      My TV
      Model: 42LB6500-SF
      Software version: 05.05.70
      webOs version: 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley)
      Cuntry: Paraguay
      Netflix App version:  1.5.2