Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Pranav

View TV is Mobile or Computer

Question

Hi All,
I have 42LB6700 model.
I have seen 2nd display feature in normal smart TV of LG in which you can see TV in your smart phone using LG app.
How to do it in WebOS I can't able to find any thing about it. Even I googled a lot but no success.
Is it possible to view TV content in PC?

2 answers to this question

I don't quite frankly get your question

I can mirror my screen from phone to my TV , I can show my media from PC , tablet , mobile to TV via dlna .

Your name suggests your are an Indian , if yes I'm too Indian & nice to meet you on this forum.

Hi SenseHack,
Yes I am an Indian and nice to meet you too. It is possbile to mirror your tv in smart phone using LG app.

Check this out. This guy has LG Smart TV and he is viewing TV in his smart phone using NFC TagOn app even you can find LG official video for this too but the problem is it is not a WebOS.

Currently TagOn App is in progress for WebOS TVs so I am wondering that is there any other way to view TV in smart phone or PC?
Hope you can understand my problem now.