Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

I have a 65ub9500 (3d and 4k)

I can not stream 4 k video from YouTube.  In fact I only have a choice of 720P.  I have a 60LA7400 and although it is a 1080p system I have a choice of 4k display on YouTube.  I can stream from the You tube app (awful and not choice of resolution) or via web browser (only 720p) or from my 4k media server (again highest choice is 720p).  I see on the web that someone with exactly the same TV can steam 4k from You Tube.

Any thoughts on this would be great.

dave

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: LG 49UB850V 4K Youtube

Hello, Since a few days, I do not have the possibility to watch videos on the application youtube of my TV LG 49UB850V in 4K. In the settings, it stops at 1080p. I have a very good internet connection (fiber optic), and especially, there are still a few weeks, I could do it without problem. A test video of youtube in 4K is only available in 1080p on my tv, while on the computer, it is available in 4K. On my most recent LG 55C8 also by the way, the 4K is possible on this same video. I did the tes

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Converting LG Video Recordings to AVI or MP4

Hello there, Im quite perplexed. Im pretty well versed in IT and computers but can someone help me out here.   How the heck do I convert a recording from my LG Smart 4K TV into AVI or MP4 to play on my PC or in my car. Its only video files at the end of the day. Suggestions PLEASE. Thanks Perplexed LG User

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: How can I play or convert to mp4 of recorded video from tv

I setup LG 32LJ570U-TA on my office. I record some news or tv channels from satellite on LG TV to usb. But the file extension is not showing to us on computer and I can't play this recorded videos on my pc. How can I play edit or convert this videos of LG TV recorded on my pc?  

• Xfinity Stream Now Available On LG TVs

PHILADELPHIA, PA AND ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ Customers can now access the live, On Demand, and DVR programming included with their Xfinity TV subscription on LG 4K Ultra HD and HD smart TVs. Comcast and LG Electronics USA today announced the launch of the Xfinity Stream beta app for 2019, 2018, and 2017 LG Smart TVs. Xfinity Stream gives customers the ability to access the live, on demand, and cloud DVR programming included with their Xfinity TV subscription on LG 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs—le

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Magic Remote voice command uses only Youtube everytime

Hi all,  I have a 65UM7100PLA with the magic remote. It works fine, except the voice command. Everytime I say something, it open youtube responses.  On the official LG webpage I can see, that it can be used as control the TV itself. "Open picture settings",, "volume up", etc. But if I say that, it opens up youtube, and offers me videos about opening picture settings on offtopic devices. What am I doing wrong? How to set the voice commands to work on TV itself? thx!