Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

lBerk

Content and entertainment oriented WEBOS tablet

3 posts in this topic

Web is was great in tablets from the last use I have to date. And as always it was great on phones

The only issue I saw was that it wasn't positioned properly

From what I've seen in the new Web is tv platform is there there are key features that can be used to help this out .One issue was that. Web os didn't scale up well to tablet size

But if it can be built into 4k tvs it's definitely not a challenge.

I'd love to see entertainment oriented tablets in the market place

Running a variation of the web os tv ui if it's "ten foot ui" can be turned into

15"inch. [viewing distance of course ] user interphase it would be perfect

Also with webos tv's quirky little mouse pointer. My suggestion if it where ported over is to not get rid of it

I feel that tablets and tablet computers don't augment the intelligence of the mouse to follow the finger and it forces users to use Bluetooth mouse pointers or trackpads . Combining the mouse with dragging and long press menu eat the ux level like how it is done on the tv is a perfect solution .

1 person likes this

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I would like to see a new LG webOS tablet with the latest webOS for TVs loaded. :D

1 person likes this

Lg GPad 8.1 web is render ^_^

post-985-0-17950500-1407136501_thumb.jpg